Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foid problems

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1d1yflr/consensual_rough_sex/

Been seeing this guy and we finally decided to have sex. I’ve previously told him that I like it a little rough and he definitely provided that for me. Ive never been this fucked after rough sex before though. He was of average length but VERY thick and I am in pain. I peed directly after and this morning and its like lava. I cant clench or anything without being in pain. Sitting feels weird. How long should I wait before I get more worried? I definitely tore a little and think it’s just swollen but I am a paranoid person lol. Again every thing was completely consensual and when it started to hurt he completely stopped and didn’t pressure me to do anything else, just cuddled with me for a while. He is a great guy truly and I like him a lot. I am a little scared this will happen again, is there such a thing as too thick for someone?

:feelsseriously:

Not a single pixel

Sexhavers need to be tortured

Everytime I try to get white pilled foids manage to keep me blackpilled

I can't imagine asking for it a certain way, changing my mind halfway through, having the other obey, and then still complaining about it. Bitch you said stop and he stopped what the fuck are you scared of?

tag this shit with suifuel next time nigga, I dont need to read about a woman getting fucked hard by chad

Some cuck is gonna be eating her out ina couple years when she settles down!!!

These posts are the ones that make me rage the most, foids bragging about their sexual experiences and about their fuckbuddies big thick dicks, i feel SO FUCKING EMASCULATED and INFERIOR, foids will never desire me like this

Redditors engaging in BDSM are far more sexist than anyone here could ever hope to be.

I cant clench or anything without being in pain. Sitting feels weird.

Dont' be a whore next time.

I’ve previously told him that I like it a little rough

Is it me or do these whores talk about sex like they're going to have a hair cut ?

" I like it shorter on the side "

" I like it in the ass "

Dumb fucking cunt.

Fucking degenerate.

I have this era.

JFL
Rape fetish is part of female brain

More suifuel when you read the posts where women name their kids after chads that assaulted them.

White women are absolutely worthless.

rape in foid terms = sex from anyone else but chad