Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid prefers to have sex with her B737 toy rather than her betabucks

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★
Screenshot 2024 01 01 at 34304 in the afternoon
Just saw this German documentary, the foid (the one on the right) claims that she is in love with the Boeing 737, and has many toys and picture of that plane, she also has "sex" with it.
Her betabucks "Boyfriend" definitively belongs to this forum, we should send one of our emissaries to recruit him, he needs a high dose of black pill :blackpill: .
Full documentary (In German):
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Sw2lR4bZDc

thats a woman?

disgusting dyke she should be genocided (in a Microsoft Flight Simulator by a flying Boeing straight into her bald head)

I was thinking this was about some poly relationship and those were the two dudes but no, there is only one dude and he is losing the competition over her affecton to a toy airplane, mercylessly cruel world with a very dark sense of humor

Is "she" a troons?

That's a foid? I swear the gray area between trannies, cuck males, and dykes is getting so broad that it's basically indistinguishable

I was thinking this was about some poly relationship and those were the two dudes but no, there is only one dude and he is losing the competition over her affecton to a toy airplane, mercylessly cruel world with a very dark sense of humor

Why does she look like that?