Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foid posts the black pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

"Lack of sex..." at least she admits to it.

And it gets 171,000 likes in 2 days, probably the same people that say incels aren't entitled to anything

Incel reddit presence is strong. Incel twitter activity is lacking.

Someone could accuse of her of incel mentality and watch her back pedal.

JFL at incels who have social Media

“like why is this floor on the floor”

Christ, you can tell this chick has taken 10-50 black cocks by the way she types. BBC influence is real.

Incel reddit presence is strong. Incel twitter activity is lacking.

This. I did ask for the Twitter user handle of incels me to please stand up but nothing was done.

Minus the floor in the floor bit, she's pretty spot on, not like she can relate tho.

I hate black twitter.

more stellar female humour

And it gets 171,000 likes in 2 days, probably the same people that say incels aren't entitled to anything
I hope you're not a believer in the the whole sex communism because that's retarded because some guys (extreme autists, aboriginals etc.) legitametly shouldn't reproduce, were olny entitled to a society where women arnt encouraged to be sluts and literally olny fuck twice there looks match and where Feminist are shut down, so a society with values similar to the 50s-60s but with less Christiantyfags.

JFL at incels who have social Media

Some prisoners want to build rapport with the warden. They think maybe they will be let off on good behavior.

Lack of sex ? bitch we never had sex for our ENTİRE lifes

Retarded cretin

Meanwhile she got dick 45 minutes before posting this

“like why is this floor on the floor”

Christ, you can tell this chick has taken 10-50 black cocks by the way she types. BBC influence is real.
Even though its probably true this is without a doubt the lowest iq comment ive ever seen on this entire website.

They just want to ensure that our inferior sperm doesn't tarnish the gene pool.

When you didnt have Sex in 1 week .