Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid police officer murders man in his own apartment

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
what the fuck?
why wasn't the door to the guy's apartment closed?
and what a dumb bitch that cop is

God damn hope that cunt dies

She got fired after this incident. The man's family is also pressing charges on her. This is absolutely based and hope the family wins the court base.

Don't put foids in authority.

Just how low iq you need to be to go inside someone's apartment, thinking it's yours, and imposing death sentence to the man inside without him harassing, stealing, or fighting whatsoever

Naw She'll go down for this. Dumb fuck walked into the wrong house thinking it was hers, then murdered rightful owner for being a home invader. Its really makes you question the standards need to join the police force in the US. I wouldn't trust some of these retards with a pair of scissors, nevermind a firearm.

What a heartless cunt. She will have a murder trial in September and will most likely be found not guilty. I am FUMING that the matriarchy is allowing murderers to go free for having a vagina.
She shot one of the governments pets, Shes not getting out of this one without atleast a manslaughter conviction bro.

She was, "in fear for her life."
This shit is actually too common.
This happened before.

Women should never been in positions of authority

This is what will happen in the future if you commit the thoughtcrime of questioning a foid. Welcome to feminism.

Bitch got overzealous and thought she could just openly start shooting any male she wants to LifeFuel

She was part of Donut Patrol, so I'm sure she'll have lots of extra defenses plus the pussy pass will probably give her a slap on the wrist at worst. Be prepared for infinite ragefuel on this case boyos.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back