Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Beaner kills his former papa John's co-worker and fucks her dead body, gets 65 years in prison

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic

A 20-year-old former Papa John’s restaurant employee in Indiana received the maximum prison sentence for shooting two of his former co-workers to death and attempting to “have sexual intercourse” with one of the victims after she was dead. Circuit Court Judge Michael Christofenoordered Jose Benitez-Tilley to serve 65 years in prison for shooting and killing Haley Smith, 22, and Dustin Carr, 37, as they were working the night shift at the restaurant earlier this year, court records reviewed by Law&Crime show.

Benitez-Tilley last month pleaded guilty in Elkhart County to two counts of murder after reaching a deal with prosecutors. Under the plea agreement, Benitez-Tilley agreed to serve two 65-year sentences to run concurrently, and prosecutors agreed to drop one count of abuse of a corpse.

Under state law, 65 years is the maximum sentence for murder without aggravating factors.

According to a probable cause affidavit, officers with the Elkhart Police Department at approximately 10:11 a.m. on Feb. 13, 2022 responded to a 911 call at a Papa John’s location located in the 1500 street of Cassopolis Street. The caller was an employee who told the emergency dispatcher that he arrived at work to open the restaurant and found two employees deceased behind the building. The employee identified the two victims as Smith and Carr, noting that they had worked the closing shift the previous evening.

In an interview with investigators, the employee who found the victims told police that Benitez-Tilley was at the restaurant just before 10 p.m. the night before “attempting to gain employment.” The restaurant’s management “had unspecified issues with” Benitez-Tilley in the past, the employee told investigators.

Another employee, identified in court documents as “C.F.,” who worked late with Smith and Carr the previous evening, confirmed that Benitez-Tilley came into the restaurant seeking employment at approximately 10 p.m. and left after a brief conversation. He then returned a short while later “and was milling about speaking with [Carr]” before C.F. left at approximately 11:15 p.m.

Surveillance camera footage obtained from a nearby business allegedly showed Benitez-Tilley driving a gold Dodge Caravan each time he went to the restaurant. That same car at approximately 11:32 p.m. can be seen driving to the back of the restaurant with its headlights off, matching the approximate time and location where the victims were fatally shot.

In an interview with investigators, Benitez-Tilley allegedly confessed to the double-murder of his former co-workers and revealed an additional disturbing detail about his actions.

“Jose advised that during his second visit to the restaurant, he used a handgun to shoot and kill both Haley Smith and Dustin Carr,” investigators wrote in the affidavit. “He stated that Haley was deceased and that he partially disrobed her and attempted to have sexual intercourse with her. Jose advised that he attempted to dispose of Haley and Dustin’s bodies but that he was physically unable to.”

Benitez-Tilley also admitted to stealing money and jewels from the victims’ bodies and cash from the Papa John’s office.

Several relatives of the victims attended Friday’s proceeding and read victim impact statements.

“The sounds of my family screaming in pain and sorrow still fills my head,” Madison Gray, Smith’s cousin, said, according to Lafayette CBS affiliate WLFI-TV. “We will never be OK, ever again.”

Last edited:
Not Chad.
Imagine being stupid enough to go to prison for that:feelshaha:
Is there a pic of the foid?

As a fellow beaner, it's always brutal when I see someone with whiter skin than mine.. I feel like I wasnt meant to exist

spics are something else

It's that Aztec blood coursing through his veins :feelsthink:

Cartel and Colonizer blood is not a good combination

Every goddamn time I read up on some very heinous senseless crime, it comes from blacks or hispanics.

Almost as if no sense of thought that what they are doing is for the littlest reason. Impulsive, low inhib, low IQ, and mentally ill. It really does show that they think of themselves as a piece of shit and they assume others are like that, hence the reason for committing such cruel crimes against others. Murdering people over a transaction on craigslist, or doing what this spic did to his former co-workers. Did he not realize that he would most likely get over it sooner or later.

If you look at latin America or Africa, you will see the most senseless acts of crime and violence. America in the very near future will be like Brazil. In some places like CA or the American south west, it already is.

Last edited:
I have no sympathy for Americucks and Eurocucks who are deluded enough to let in all of these low IQ immigrants in by the literal boatloads and then act genuinely surprised when this type of shit invariably happens.

I have no sympathy for Americucks and Eurocucks who are deluded enough to let in all of these low IQ immigrants in by the literal boatloads and then act genuinely surprised when this type of shit invariably happens.
They’re letting these sub humans in because these countries are going through demographic issues. Birth rates are very low. Can’t keep the welfare state going with birth rates this low

They’re letting these sub humans in because these countries are going through demographic issues. Birth rates are very low. Can’t keep the welfare state going with birth rates this low
All that is going to happen is that the third worlders will breed like rabbits, while the white population continues to decline. The Asian countries suffer from the same demographic issues, but they aren’t jewified to the point where they will start importing a bunch of apes.

All that is going to happen is that the third worlders will breed like rabbits, while the white population continues to decline. The Asian countries suffer from the same demographic issues, but they aren’t jewified to the point where they will start importing a bunch of apes.
It’s all by design. The elites have their plans. Pro abortion/ gay agenda / Covid/ Ukraine putting down white males/ basically every major even has been pre planned

It’s all by design. The elites have their plans. Pro abortion/ gay agenda / Covid/ Ukraine putting down white males/ basically every major even has been pre planned
How do we put an end to this nightmare we are living in (if it’s even possible) What must people do? I think Europe is salvageable considering it’s still 85%+ white in most countries, but the US is completely fucked.

How do we put an end to this nightmare we are living in (if it’s even possible) What must people do? I think Europe is salvageable considering it’s still 85%+ white in most countries, but the US is completely fucked.
Europe is fucked. Finland for example has a female lesbian prime minister. Foids should never be in positions of power like judges or politics. That’s why the west is screwed. The future is in Asia I think. The west will sink further into degeneracy. If it was the 1950s most of on here wouldn’t be virgins because of traditions.

Europe is fucked. Finland for example has a female lesbian prime minister. Foids should never be in positions of power like judges or politics. That’s why the west is screwed. The future is in Asia I think. The west will sink further into degeneracy. If it was the 1950s most of on here wouldn’t be virgins because of traditions.
Gooks will inherit the earth tbh. The only thing that could possibly stand in their way would be Jews, but if the Jews tried to pull their typical shenanigans over in Asia, they would get snuffed out and expelled within 10 years max unlike in white countries.

Cartel and Colonizer blood is not a good combination
Mexicans have a high propensity for violence because they got Mayan and Aztec genes, which practiced a lot of human sacrifice, and also colonizer blood from all the prisioners and other mentally ill savages and other "undesirables" the Spanish sent over to the Americas. Those savages raped the indigenous women in droves

Every goddamn time I read up on some very heinous senseless crime, it comes from blacks or hispanics.

Almost as if no sense of thought that what they are doing is for the littlest reason. Impulsive, low inhib, low IQ, and mentally ill. It really does show that they think of themselves as a piece of shit and they assume others are like that, hence the reason for committing such cruel crimes against others. Murdering people over a transaction on craigslist, or doing what this spic did to his former co-workers. Did he not realize that he would most likely get over it sooner or later.

If you look at latin America or Africa, you will see the most senseless acts of crime and violence. America in the very near future will be like Brazil. In some places like CA or the American south west, it already is.
with the abortion bans will come a flood of crime wave primarily consisting of niggers and spics 15-20 years later. thats for sure. :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

with the abortion bans will come a flood of crime wave primarily consisting of niggers and spics 15-20 years later. thats for sure. :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
Unironically the most compelling argument for a constitutionally protected right to abortion.

Mexicans have a high propensity for violence because they got Mayan and Aztec genes, which practiced a lot of human sacrifice, and also colonizer blood from all the prisioners and other mentally ill savages and other "undesirables" the Spanish sent over to the Americas. Those savages raped the indigenous women in droves
Jfl man, fucking joke of a country :feels:
It's also about T levels.
Yye

he dindu nuffin free him! :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

spics are something else

Gooks will inherit the earth tbh. The only thing that could possibly stand in their way would be Jews, but if the Jews tried to pull their typical shenanigans over in Asia, they would get snuffed out and expelled within 10 years max unlike in white countries.
We already control rice countries financially:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

You rices are the master race

Based spic. But I would've raped them when they were alive so I can hear their suffering(in minecraft):ahegao:

better than masturbating

Ultimate alpha move :feelskek: he wanted that freshly slaughtered fesikh and wasn't gonna let pesky little laws stop him! :feelskek::feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back