Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid played with my emotions

U

Uvertz

Recruit
★★★
I have made some posts/topics here about a foid that used to be one of my clients in a small shop i have, and she started trying to befriends me, and i thought that i would have some chance with her, i dreamed myself driving my car with her at my side and we both hearing music and smoking weed but that didn't happened, i'm frustrated. She played with emotions, i desired here, i thought i would get sex and got out of this hell of inceldon, but the fartest i got was a kiss on her cheek, she also recently revealed she is lesbian. But she get's out often with a normie friend, she says that he is only her "friend" but i don't believe. I guess it is her fuckbuddie. Fuck it anyway. I also stated in previous topic that she has her right arm amputated, even so, i couldn't got her. Because of that, I funny imagined myself trying to catch her with a cowboy rope like a cow and covering her mouth with a tape. But if i rape her, i would have to kill her, so i would be doing some four horrible crimes: Rape, kidnapping, false imprisonment and homicide. (in video game).

Last edited:
IT INFILTRATOR, WE STRONGLY CONDEMN SUCH HEINOUS ACTS

Brutal rejection by a amputee lesbian