Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid Pick-up Autist promotes bluepilled "dATiNG adVIce"

MYtruecel

MYtruecel

天滅母豬 全婊死清光
★★
currently there's a Facebook ad which promote this site:

That's a PUA-themed page from Malaysia
What I've found that there are loads of bluepill advice: i.e. your inceldom is caused by your fault, lack of confidence, didn't improve ypurself, didn't know how to chat with a foid, blablabla......
According to her fuckery "muH StaTIstics" from 450 single men, she found out that 95%of the men were "incel" because of their terrible social skills while 97% of men participating this advice finally ascended although some were based on the blackpill that "women won't reveal her relationship because you're ugly and she's waiting for a better man a.k.a Chad", but MOST OF THEM WERE BLUEPILLED!!!

Proof:
1. Lack of social skills claim:
She attempted to scam you to purchase an e-book on "How to talk to women" https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=178086150547332&id=104456954576919

The others please stalk this page and find out how bluepilled is this page.
@FallenPrime @PPEcel

If that's so I'd rather find/imagine myself a based and perfect foid to urge my needs.

Last edited:
PUA is having a hard time figuring if it's even redpilled, cause it sounds more and more like blue pill soyary everyday.

PUA is having a hard time figuring if it's even redpilled, cause it sounds more and more like blue pill soyary everyday.

AND MISLEADING BECAUSE W*MEN ARE BIG LIARS
I used to believe such bullshit, but since I was blackpilled I NEVER Believe in this shit

Last edited:
:feelsclown:

AND MISLEADING BECAUSE W*MEN ARE BIG LIARS

I used to believe such bullshit, but since I was blackpilled I NEVER Believe in this shit
MYtruecel

nice avi

@MYtruecel

Everytime the site mentions a "warm" or a "caring" guy, the guy is always having a strong lower third as well being a head taller than the hole, since noodleholes are typically 160 cm or shorter. That would mean the guy would have to be 5'9 minimum, preferably 6 ft or more.