Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid orders her white husband to adopt a black kid, cuts off sex when he refuses.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22466
  • Start date
Deleted member 22466

Deleted member 22466

Guided by Voices
-
jfl imagine getting married in current year. This is what awaits the majority of normoids.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200616_230210.jpg
    Screenshot_20200616_230210.jpg
    872.5 KB · Views: 321
Absolute state of white men. He should beat that bitch and throw her in a ghetto if she wants to be around blacks so much.

SJW white-guilt ridden snowflakes like her are what's wrong with America

Imagine wifing that :feelskek:

BTW what's with white couples adopting African children? I've met a couple of those myself. Is it just virtue signaling? Cause if it is, it's a extraordinary retarded way to do it

Imagine wifing that :feelskek:

BTW what's with white couples adopting African children? I've met a couple of those myself. Is it just virtue signaling? Cause if it is, it's a extraordinary retarded way to do it
That is exactly what it is. They have a messiah complex, "saving" some little black kid means they can post pics of them on normoidbook and instanorm for Internet points using the camera on their iPhone which was manufactured by literal child slaves in China.

Absolute state of white men. He should beat that bitch and throw her in a ghetto if she wants to be around blacks so much.

yeah, a reddit post
im not surprised

Just leave her and then see if she still wants to adopt, she won't be able to take care of the expenses with her "non-profit" job.

That is exactly what it is. They have a messiah complex, "saving" some little black kid means they can post pics of them on normoidbook and instanorm for Internet points using the camera on their iPhone which was manufactured by literal child slaves in China.
One of the couples was REALLY ugly. Like he was an overweight balding turbomanlet and she was a subhuman foid with frog eyes, so I'm glad they adopted, no kid deserves to be cursed with their shitty genes. But why a black kid ffs

THIS LMAO

feels like he wrote off bullet points to hit while writing it

- "i can go without sex, i was a virgin until" <-- wimpy white guy stereotype
- implied BBC cuck tones
- pissing away all his money on BLM leftist shit

etc

Imagine ur adopted son cucking u by fucking ur wife u know that’s the only reason she wants to adopt the niglet

feels like he wrote off bullet points to hit while writing it

- "i can go without sex, i was a virgin until" <-- wimpy white guy stereotype
- implied BBC cuck tones
- pissing away all his money on BLM leftist shit

etc
Its pathetic tbh. Stirring up shit to race bait people.

Imagine wasting your time writing garbage this this.

She'll just cheat with Tyrone and get knocked up if he keeps refusing, best advice is divorce.

She wants a cuck like this for a husband

Seriously whats up with this "open mouth" thing, its like they can't help themselves, its like the universal indicator of being a pathetic weak man

336AD4A700000578-3552751-image-a-1_1461277097164.jpg

Imagine ur adopted son cucking u by fucking ur wife u know that’s the only reason she wants to adopt the niglet
Made for BBC
She wants a cuck like this for a husband

Seriously whats up with this "open mouth" thing, its like they can't help themselves, its like the universal indicator of being a pathetic weak man

336AD4A700000578-3552751-image-a-1_1461277097164.jpg
They are signalling weakness. That, or they want coom in their mouths

This is just virtue signaling by the foid. Imagine letting some foid tell you what to do. JFL at marriage in 2020
Based

Her body her choice sweetie :soy: :soy: :soy:
Screen Shot 2020 06 16 at 64144 PM

either cuck fetishist race-bait larp or an actual cuck

why can't these cucks just beat the living shit out of their cunt wives? everything would be so much easier for everyone involved

This dude's obviously baiting or writing out a fantasy. I have said it the other times this sub has been posted here and I'll say it again. r/relationship_advice is a LARP fest

she wants to adopt a nigger kid because she wants to raise it and groom it to fuck her once she becomes a roastie.

She knows that she would be so loose by that time that getting fucked by an average penis would have literally no feeling/sensation, hence the only way for her to feel pleasure from sex is if she gets fucked by BBC.

At this point I think the white race wants to go extinct

Is this what whites have become?

This

Instead of these women going to Africa for BBC, they use government money to bring BBC to them
full

Everything ever is Larp and nothing happens all day every day :soy: :soy:
I can't believe that some people find it difficult to believe that this degeneracy is real. Look outside, the world we're in has gone to shit. It never even began.

thats just straight disrespect

Of course I knew it would be from cuckit jfl I can imagine what the comments are like

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back