Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foid on r/Lonely has a boyfriend

I have exactly two internet friends I talk to as well as a boyfriend.

B-B-but femcels are real teeheeeeeeee :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

Rule of Thumb: foids are NEVER single.

imagine a foid on a subreddit for lonely (males) asking for orbiters whilst making it explicitly clear that she has a boyfriend, haha... clown world... how is she lonely, i will never understand... never satisfied...

Re: Thanks, internet.
Moronism
Png

#181266041Thursday, January 07, 2016 10:55 PM CST
Yes, I often ponder about whether I would have been able to effectively manipulate other male individuals on a psychological-basis if I was born as a woman. Truly, I have ascended from the facade being conveyed by matriarchal society.
Re: I just got a 3 day ISS (In School Suspension)
Moronism
Png

#181272180Friday, January 08, 2016 3:47 AM CST
"ouch, moronism just screwed up trying to prove someone wrong" Nonsensical statement. They are simply using the presence of Caucasoid characteristics as a mask for their true intentions, which is to insult male individuals. Thus, I am disregarding their facade entirely.
Re: I'm catching feelings for an 8th grader
Moronism
Png

#181272203Friday, January 08, 2016 3:49 AM CST
"its weird how the people who have trouble landing dates have the most useful advice" Women do not desire wise and intelligent male individuals. They desire subordinates.

LONELYNESS RESETS EVERY 5 MINUTES INKWELL!

I hate when foids call themselves gamers. They're absolute dogshit at video games and they never play the game how it's intended. They hyperfocus on the plot and the characters. I guarantee you when she plays Final Fantasy all she does is piss her pants over how hot the male characters are.

I hate when foids call themselves gamers. They're absolute dogshit at video games and they never play the game how it's intended. They hyperfocus on the plot and the characters. I guarantee you when she plays Final Fantasy all she does is piss her pants over how hot the male characters are.

Megan/OpTicJewel Dox/Disclaimer(Duplicate)

(Non-Functional Link)

Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#194227403Thursday, July 21, 2016 5:17 PM CDT
I am neither involved in the acquisition of this information nor am I a supporter. Rather, this is merely a coincidental observation found via search engines.
- https://twitter.com/Jewelxo It is likely that she has since moved to Newberry, FLorida. Use this information to protect yourselves. Good day.

Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#194243948Thursday, July 21, 2016 8:55 PM CDT
I would advise anyone viewing the thread to stay awake, as Megan will likely be streaming her game-play at 12:00 PM, EST.

I guarantee you when she plays Final Fantasy all she does is piss her pants over how hot the male characters are.
Cloud SMV >>> dog SMV >>> all inkels on this board combined smv

"Crippling" loneliness by being validated 24/7 and with a boyfriend. Entitled whore, meanwhile her male looksmatch roped.

She needs to be dismembered (IN GTA V)

This post was deleted.

Pottery.

imagine a foid on a subreddit for lonely (males) asking for orbiters whilst making it explicitly clear that she has a boyfriend
Foids are biologically hard-wired to do two things:
1. acquire Chad's sperm
2. acquire resources from non-Chads.

It completely usual for foids to be often spotted playing this game of making themselves visible for non-Chads in order to acquire resources (such as money, favors, free stuff, psychological validation, support, upvotes, "likes", updoots, karma, cookie points etc.) from these thirsty non-Chad males.

how is she lonely, i will never understand...
Understand this: in womanese, the word "lonely" means: "in the past few minutes, I have neither been supplied with Chad's sperm nor with non-Chads' resources beyond the level I consider usual for me".

Despite having the same letter arrangement, the semantics of the word "lonely" as used by foids (womanese) has absolutely nothing to do with the semantics of the word "lonely" as used by non-Chad males. Womanese is a parasitic language that is written as, and sounds like, any other language, but have certain notable semantic differences that are useful specifically for foids.

Another way to put it: foids, when using language, build entire new semantics on top of the words commonly accepted. They do that in order to facilitate their schemes of extracting resources from non-Chads and acquiring and enjoying social status.

Last edited:
Women are trash

This Foid is another Reddit Karma Whore

society benefits from male servitude and ignorance...
Alas, soyciety is a scam to enslave non-Chad males and extract their resources. Foids are the all enforcers of this system.

Aww, what a poor woman, i hope she is okay