Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid nurse became an Onlyfans whore

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Women revert back to prostitution whenever they can. Having a job is just larping for them

Foids only become a nurse for money, not actually for helping people
this. every nurse is a self righteous cunt with a "THANK A NURSE" sticker or dumbass license plate.

Foids only become a nurse for money, not actually for helping people, otherwise they wouldn't pull this shit
Don't sexualise us with your toxic masculinity they scream, remember when feminists used to cry about being treated like a piece of meat, nothing more than a sexual object for men, we have more to offer than our body but you're not letting us express that.

I can get paid to be a whore without having to see the uglies? Sign me up, I quit.

this. every nurse is a self righteous cunt with a "THANK A NURSE" sticker or dumbass license plate.
They brag so much yet most of the real work is done by doctors and surgeons. Nurses are just there to bring food and wipe asses

ragefuel, simps enable this degenerate behavior.

id slit the throat of every simp if i could

Women revert back to prostitution whenever they can

If only :feelsbadman:

Onlyfan is not prostitution. It's just a tease.

It's like a wine seller offering clients to smell the wines but not taste, let alone drink them.

Its not even tutorial mode at this point.

Literally just exist mode

her body her CHOice as they say. First they wanted to break free and get a job, now more and more of privileged cunts realize that's not what they wanted: use the hole freely to make living to them is the truest form of liberation from slavery.

If only :feelsbadman:

Onlyfan is not prostitution. It's just a tease.

It's like a wine seller offering clients to smell the wines but not taste, let alone drink them.

Many nurses are doing this job to be in touch with doctors, and try to seduce them to become their wife and then stop work.

In my state, this is something that is absolutely known, and most women who become nurses have just that goal in mind, they don't care about nursing and shit. To be able to hold on to a doctor, get married, have children as quickly as possible in order to catch him, and finally live at home.
And of course, from the first few days, they are alone, to enjoy inviting chads to come and fuck her while the doctor works himself to death doing 60 hours a week with on-call duty.

My oldest cousin was a nurse and did exactly that with an asiansurgeroncel. :feelsseriously: She was a whore of course, and I can't count how many chads she fucked when she was 16 to 22 (she was in my town so I knew).

Don't sexualise us with your toxic masculinity they scream, remember when feminists used to cry about being treated like a piece of meat, nothing more than a sexual object for men, we have more to offer than our body but you're not letting us express that.
They are turning everything on its head in a push towards Polygamy. First they were sexually conservative to starve Males of attention, now that the Males are starved they are very malleable and will be happy with being abused by Foids. Foids will turn extremely hypergamous but only for Chad. Betas will be lucky to even get a whiff of Chads crust.

Would fuck her, but she's a whore

If a male nurse did anything related to sexual conduct outside of work and the workplace found out about it he would have been fired

It's all they have to offer. Why they insisted on joining the work force and driving down our wages...

Oh yeah, (((THEY))) insisted.

It's all they have to offer. Why they insisted on joining the work force and driving down our wages...

Oh yeah, (((THEY))) insisted.
Based

They are turning everything on its head in a push towards Polygamy. First they were sexually conservative to starve Males of attention, now that the Males are starved they are very malleable and will be happy with being abused by Foids. Foids will turn extremely hypergamous but only for Chad. Betas will be lucky to even get a whiff of Chads crust.
Amazing how instead of not tolerating a bitch & getting some men are becoming obedient good boy dogs.

Most female nurses I've interacted with were very shallow people unironically enough

Most younger nurses are some of the worst foids you'll ever meet. Lazy chain-smoking whores without an ounce of compassion just trying to get some doctor's dick while they let the the male feminist nurses do all the actual work. Also they talk shit about patients behind the their back when they think they can't hear JFL, especially if you're not Chad.

So stuff like this doesn't surprise me one bit.

Last edited: