Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foid not wanting to have sex with you is the worst possible insult

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
There is no worse insult than being deemed unmateable. It diminishes your deepest value as a human being.

Nothing that foid says after deciding you are unfuckable matters at all. Any blue pill lie she says about improving yourself doesn't matter unless there's a personal promise of sex in the end.

Imagine if you turn down a foid for sex. Do you have any respect for that thing? Obviously not. You would consider her subhuman, disgusting, something you may only use for material needs. This is what foids think about men they don't want to have sex with. They can be used for resources or problem solvers, but they do not have inherent value as people. The value lies in attributes that aren't coded in their DNA.

The only ’help’ I need from foids is physical type of help, if you catch my drift.

Last edited:
Imagine if you turn down a foid for sex. Do you have any respect for that thing? Obviously not.
Chads turn down lots of foids. Whores and chads have many options so they're picky, and only want the top 20% because that's what they're used to getting.

There is no worse insult than being deemed unmateable. It diminishes your deepest value as a human being.
I wouldn't care much about what she thinks if I could just fuck her anyway

Yeah, crazy how females hate ‘creeps’ but bother to do shit like onlyfans and basically live off them. Only turning a blind eye when it benefits them.
They also take part in one night stands yet scream ’Women are not objects‘.

Dude, so fucking true! There is absolutely no worse insult, but definitely one equal to it imo, the absolute BS platitudes/ lies they try and fool you with afterwards:
  • 'but you'll make a good bf for someone..' ('I've just told you you have no value as a potential mate, but I'll feel guilty if I don't sprinkle some false hope on top')
  • 'we can still be friends, I think you're a nice guy..' ('you're not worthy of touching/ seeing my naked body, even though I give it away to any Chad asshole who asks - and as lack of availability to some extent defines value, my body is about as worthless as a half eaten sandwich in a dumpster - but by all means stick around to boost my ego and simp for me')

I think I've heard all of them, I'm curious whether someone has one I've maybe not heard before?

In some ways this can feel worse than the rejection itself, at least when you get beaten up/ attacked/ rejected in any other sense, the person doesn't stick around afterwards to justify why they did it/ why you deserved it! - I think I actually prefer when they just look right through me or look disgusted, hence I haven't expressed sexual interest in a woman in about 4 years now, I just can't listen to any more of their bullshit