Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid not interested in fucking me, but fucking with me.

Splintercel345

Splintercel345

Recruit
★★
There was this chick who I've made some small talk over at university for some weeks now. First time she gave me her number and I reached out, she responded with a "who is this", and when I told her who I was, she never responded. So I deleted her number.

To avoid ending up in the same situation as this poor dude (https://incels.is/threads/got-suspended-from-university-because-of-my-crush.412220/), I decided to apologize to her for creeping her out.

Then she gives me this shit about how I didn't and how she was too busy. So we make some small talk and again I eventually get her number. Just yesterday, I called her and she immediately blocked me after I told her who I was.

And mind you, this bitch would literally go out of her way to talk to me. So it ain't like she can complain about harassment or some shit.

But just to be on the safe side and ensure that I don't get fucked over by the Student Conduct team, Ima just stop speaking to her.

I honestly would've had more respect for her if she were to out right tell me to fuck off and that I'm a worthless POS then to just bullshit me with friendliness and then act all passive-aggressive with me through phone.

Like literally, if I was chad like my friends then she would've never blocked me. Apparently, the only crime I have committed here was being an ugly ethnic below 6'.

Last edited:
Just commit a crime bro

She sounds like a psycho bitch.

I can't commit a crime to get expelled and then get violated by some big black gorilla monkey Tyrone from Atlanta. If that's the only way I could stop being celibate then I'd rather stay incel for the rest of my life.

She is Paki, so maybe it's the sudden power trip in the West that makes her like that.
She probably wants to empower and emancipate herself with a white dick.

I honestly would've had more respect for her if she were to out right tell me to fuck off and that I'm a worthless POS then to just bullshit me with friendliness and then act all passive-aggressive with me through phone.
I agree
I don’t like it when people act friendly and it’s just fake.

I agree
I don’t like it when people act friendly and it’s just fake.
Jobs and organizations are like that too. Instead of just sending you a clear rejection letter they just ghost you and you're left wondering if you're gonna get a response or not.

you have a strong copey assumption your degree will get you advanced in life as a non chad
but yeah, with time you will learn

you can deny the blackpill but it won't ignore you

Just get your postcount up GrAyCeL and weel talk

Wtf lol foids are so schizo sometimes

you have a strong copey assumption your degree will get you advanced in life as a non chad
but yeah, with time you will learn

you can deny the blackpill but it won't ignore you
It would allow me to moneymaxx and therefore get a 30 year old foid. By that point, women learn how to not be so picky. The shallowness usually ends after college as they are forced to grow up by then.

There was this chick who I've made some small talk over at university for some weeks now. First time she gave me her number and I reached out, she responded with a "who is this", and when I told her who I was, she never responded. So I deleted her number.

To avoid ending up in the same situation as this poor dude (https://incels.is/threads/got-suspended-from-university-because-of-my-crush.412220/), I decided to apologize to her for creeping her out.

Then she gives me this shit about how I didn't and how she was too busy. So we make some small talk and again I eventually get her number. Just yesterday, I called her and she immediately blocked me after I told her who I was.

And mind you, this bitch would literally go out of her way to talk to me. So it ain't like she can complain about harassment or some shit.

But just to be on the safe side and ensure that I don't get fucked over by the Student Conduct team, Ima just stop speaking to her.

Like literally, if I was chad like my friends then she would've never blocked me. Apparently, the only crime I have committed here was being an ugly ethnic below 6'.
Yeah best to leave her alone. Also, I'll be going back to uni in January.

This is what I think

agjii3owe4jgt38924gjweuigrasmkglras,hrarhawejwrtjseayserawel,tw

Foids play mindgames with inkwells.We are their playtoys.This happened to me too.I just blocked that psycho bitch once and for all

You're an extremely naive and stupid moron. She is playing you to get you obsessed. Cut contact and never, and I mean NEVER acknowledge her even irl again unless you want to lose uni and suffer following life-ruining consequences, unless you're high iq and know how to deal with it. Which you don't, because you were stupid and low iq enough to make this shit thread.

Small talk is gay. Chad would bang her after 5 minutes of talking.

Small talk is gay. Chad would bang her after 5 minutes of talking.
Based. Honestly it isn't so much pretty privilege but the fact that people deny the existence of pretty privilege that irks me.

You're an extremely naive and stupid moron. She is playing you to get you obsessed. Cut contact and never, and I mean NEVER acknowledge her even irl again unless you want to lose uni and suffer following life-ruining consequences, unless you're high iq and know how to deal with it. Which you don't, because you were stupid and low iq enough to make this shit thread.
Can't really argue with that one.