Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid nonchalantly talks about sleeping around and how she convinced herself she was raped well after the fact

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
Deleted member 7438

Deleted member 7438

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-

"2 years ago on a trip, her (now) boyfriend and I were drinking and hanging out... ...at one point in our drinking we were kissing and I didn’t want to go past that because I was getting serious with someone else and I started to feel like it wasn’t fair for that person". Yadda yadda, and then "So I held in all the thoughts of it, and I started dating someone who I told all this to."

Yadda Yadda "They started to notice that I was affected way more than I let on... ...It progressed to a point... ...This only got worse as... and eventually my roommate told me they had been dating for months"

This bitch lived with her "Rapist" for months and she spent that time talking herself into "PTSD" (Read: Psychosis). Meanwhile, Chad subverted all her friends and took her best friend's virginity.

True. True, true true. True, true. I'd be angry at her too if I were you, you're not in the wrong here. She is. People like you should be in charge. I just wanted to validate that about you.