Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Foid neighbor keeps bothering me

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
I was spending time in my apartment like I usually do, rotting on this forum and watching Breaking Bad. I then hear my doorbell go off and when I went to go check, it was my foid neighbor. She was asking if I wanted to hang out and I was like "No, I'm busy today." Tbh, I just wanted to go back to watching Breaking Bad lol. Anyway, she asked if she could come in and I thought to myself like damn bitch, can't a nigga get some privacy?

Anyway, she wanted to watch this movie with me, but I didn't pay much attention. After leering at her for a bit, I realized she was shorter than me and prob weighed much less. I then forced her down and raped her うおおおおああああああ! レイプ!

Just kidding, nigger
Pink guy stfu

Screenshot 250
Screenshot 249
Screenshot 246

Who else is high af rn?

Legitimately thought this was Broly posting this and was wondering when he would start claiming the foid was actually making fun of and mocking him by giving him her number or some shit. :feelskek:

Last edited:
Happens to me all the time bro you’re not alone, these whores just don’t respect a mans privacy