Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Foid mourning dog's death(her lover)

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Cringetopia/comments/rx7cfy/good_lord_why/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Expect this to get more and more common
and socially acceptable soon

Fake news. The dog is black.

Foids are just one big meme at this point.

Absolute state of white women

Vaq0sQY

woman moment

Dogpill is the most disgusting pill of all. She will replace him in a day with another one, he was a sex toy for her.

@Transcended Trucel do you feel better today?

Dogpill is the most disgusting pill of all. She will replace him in a day with another one, he was a sex toy for her.

Women fuck dogs but won't fuck me. It's rage inducing. Even more than when they fuck with nig nogs.

Man, women are degenerate.

Women fuck dogs but won't fuck me. It's rage inducing. Even more than when they fuck with nig nogs.
Dogs are like kids but with huge penises, this prove all foids are pedos.

Dogpilled again.

yes a bit better now almost no fever. only nose leakage and tiredness. and some coughing. But the extreme heart rate issue gone.

Funny how when we point this heresy out, soyciety denies it ever happening :feelsclown:

Foids can get away with anything! Whatever they want society simply caters to.

Soon they will be fucking their chad sons and claim nothing is wrong with incest or fucking under age chads and claim age has no bearing on love, and everyone will just agree like the cucks and white knights normal fucks are.

i wish i hadn't clicked this. holes are disgusting

Just show us you're dogs ass bitch!