Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid mother who screams at her children every single day

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm so tired of this shit. As you may know i live in my brothers basement and i can hear his family all the time, every single scream and argument. His children are only 6 and 8. His GF (the mother) is having an argument/fighting with her children every single fucking day. Screaming, nagging and all that shit. Especially during the evening. How normal is this? I thought families were suppose to be happy. I can't remember my mom screaming at me every single day when i was 8, maybe once or twice a week. There's nothing wrong with the child either, like adhd and or other issues. So it must be the mother whos mentally ill and hates her daughter. What the fuck is wrong with this generation of parents? Can't they just remain calm and raise their children normaly without screaming all the time. I have nothing against when the kids are crying or screaming but when the mother is screaming i just want to move out into the woods in a tent. My brother is pretty calm, rarely screams.

Yesterday she screamed at her daughter and said "You fucking brat go to sleep" She got extremely mad because the daughter had taken half of her chocolate bar. The mother is a lazy roastie who just want to sit and look at her smart phone all the time. She even told me the only reason she goes to work is to get away from her children. She has also been depressed and taken medication for some time because she couldn't handle her children. I'm so sick of these roasties who spread their legs and have children just for social status but have no clue how to raise them. So their children end up like copies of the mother. Total trash.

This what happens if you dont have your marriage under control and are at the hands of a foid that can leave you in the click of a finger.

Hope your brother is fine.

This what happens if you dont have your marriage under control and are at the hands of a foid that can leave you in the click of a finger.

Hope your brother is fine.
He's fine financially but i can tell she got together with him because he's rich. My brother mogs her too. She's like a 4/10 and he's close to a 6. He even told me he's going to some club in the future and will fuck foids jfl. I can tell he don't really want to be with her but he wont leave her for the childrens sake.

The world is doomed. This generation is far too selfish and hedonistic to provide good parenting.

You dont need to use 2 words for it tbh
Yea that was pretty retarded of me, i'm a little tired from a hard days work. Luckily i'll be on part time from next week so i can LDAR more. 20 hrs more freedom.

Men can be mothers too you toxic bigoted misogynist! It’s 2019, get with the times.

Nuke this planet
Especially in Sweden. The new gender neutral word "mappa" which is both father and mother at the same time.

Especially in Sweden. The new gender neutral word "mappa" which is both father and mother at the same time.
Sweden is totally lost. Don’t know how they went from vikings to their current state..

We need to get @DeformAspergerCel out of there tbh.

The sad thing is that by the sounds of it she has an unbearably horrendous personality but obviously still gets laid - because she's a girl. But hey, personality counts, right? :soy:

Sweden is totally lost. Don’t know how they went from vikings to their current state..

Feminism and modern technology. Hey don't forget me! I'm in this feminist hell hole too.

Future beta bukses on suicide watch right now.

The sad thing is that by the sounds of it she has an unbearably horrendous personality but obviously still gets laid - because she's a girl. But hey, personality counts, right? :soy:
She's also one of those foids who taken too many birth control pills so she end up looking like a fat tranny.

He's fine financially but i can tell she got together with him because he's rich. My brother mogs her too. She's like a 4/10 and he's close to a 6. He even told me he's going to some club in the future and will fuck foids jfl. I can tell he don't really want to be with her but he wont leave her for the childrens sake.
Yea dude, even he knows its over. As long as he takes care of child there is no options. We all know what happens when someone gets divorced..

Fucking depressing, the mom called her daughter a “fucking brat” for eating some of her chocolate bar? To children that young their mother is their whole world and she just spits on them.

I wouldn't mind moving to a white part of the US, if it meant I could own heavy assault rifles and lead a relatively sheltered tbh. I'm planning to move anyway, possibly to ukraine although who knows. But yeah, Sweden is fucked. I read some "academic" article about this site that was published by a Swedish university written by a foid author some days ago. Needless to say, it was complete garbage but somewhat funny to read at the same time as a regular on here. There were footnotes explaining what concepts such as bbc and cuck meant. It also used gender neutral pronouns to describe one of our posters JFL

It's over

My mother was like that. It is not a healthy parenting strategy.

I hate this type of people bitch if you cant raise them well then dont give birth