Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid meets her childhood "friend"

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
No foid will ever be happy to see you. Period. I suspect women hate even their ugly family members. At least my female cousin does, She was my friend when we were young and now she pretend like I don't even exist. JFL.

This right here is why we hate women. They are never friendly to us. They treat us as fucking subhumans worse than any animal. And that is why in my eyes they are below pigs,

And don't worry, as soon as she's done hopping on his dick she'll find an even more Chadly guy with a better "personality"

I suspect women hate even their ugly family members. At least my female cousin does, She was my friend when we were young and now she pretend like I don't even exist. JFL.
try having a sister who lives with you, she dreads every single minute of your existence while pretending not to.

This video fills me with bitter rage cuz I know no foid will ever do that for me. Tbh I have strong feelings of resentment towards both of them. If I was near them I would've dumped hot coffee all over them.

she literally all over him. :feelswhere:

imagine a young girl kneeling at your presence.
try having a sister who lives with you, she dreads every single minute of your existence while pretending not to.
why is this so fucking relatable?

my sister despises me. she also made fun of me when i was a teen ~14 that no girl would ever want me. women are truly evil. but i couldn't stand the though of having a successful brother neither.

@Total Imbecile @Edmund_Kemper do your sisters also despise you?

Last edited:
Tbh this is fake as shit.

This video fills me with bitter rage cuz I know no foid will ever do that for me. Tbh I have strong feelings of resentment towards both of them. If I was near them I would've dumped hot coffee all over them.
There's a reason ER did what he did.

There's a reason ER did what he did.
Elliot

You wouldn't do it and I feel exactly the same. Often I feel like sucker punching women and then jumping on their whore heads until their skulls are caved in

Women have always millions of mating options and people showering them with positive attention all the time, so if you get out of her life for some years, she'll forget about you in a heartbeat, even if she did like you to some extent before.

Reminiscing about your past gf or the girl you liked years and years ago is a male thing, because for a man, the scenario of losing a foid and going through years and years of a dry spell is common, even for normies.

Women have always millions of mating options and people showering them with positive attention all the time, so if you get out of her life for some years, she'll forget about you in a heartbeat, even if she did like you to some extent before.

Reminiscing about your past gf or the girl you liked years and years ago is a male thing, because for a man, the scenario of losing a foid and going through years and years of a dry spell is common, even for normies.
Ain't that the truth!!!

I felt every word as I was reading it.

So true. Even all this social rejection subculture, tfw no gf, forever alone etc, is primarily a male thing. A defining feature of men's social being. It's part of identity of 99% of men it seems, to be a social loser in some way. Whatever femtards say, "having" a woman will always be a privilege, a sure sign of that you are doing something right. The woman will always be a trophy, a valuable commodity that you have to earn in some way. Having a woman is what makes you not a loser. When you become a loser, your "trophy" goes to the winner.

Last edited:

High IQ. This video is suifuel and ragefuel tbh.

Last edited:
almost kneeled to suck his dick on the spot jfl fuck women

So true. Even all this social rejection subculture, tfw no gf, forever alone etc, is primarily a male thing. A defining feature of men's social being. It's part of identity of 99% of men it seems, to be a social loser in some way. Whatever femtards say, "having" a woman will always be a privilege, a sure sign of that you are doing something right. The woman will always be a trophy, a valuable commodity that you have to earn in some way. Having a woman is what makes you not a loser. When you become a loser, your "trophy" goes to the winner.
True, everyone respect married men and fathers but single male is labeled as creep, sexual maniac or pedophile loser.

No foid will ever be happy to see you. Period. I suspect women hate even their ugly family members.
Their vanity knows no limits. They will only understand how it feels to be ignored when their looks begin to vanish but then it will be too late.

They’re fucking on the side

You mean childhood rapist.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back