Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid meets Chad. He stashes drugs in her shoes. You know the rest.

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
I'm cheap. Watching crime channel on antenna TV.

So---- a Dumb South African Karen--meets blonde Chad in a bar. Falls under his spell.

He asks her to exotic vacay in a moosleem kuntry. He hides opiates in her hi heeled cork sandals. She admits to drinking "several vodkas" on plane. Tee hee.

Feels woozy, stumbles into customs, arrested. Goes to jail.

Takes them 3 years to convict the Chad.

Now she's the victim who "trusted" an evil man. Tee hee.

The second this program came on I knew exactly what was gonna happen.

Last edited:
LMFAO this is really based. more people should do this tbh

Brutal

Just use a foid as a drug mule and get her jailed bro! What a stellar personality on that guy

Last edited:
Just use a foid as a drug mule and get her jailed for 3 years bro! What a stellar personality on that guy
The SECOND she said "he asked me on holiday"--- I knew it was a set up----

But she had no clue. Lol.

Then she admits drinking herself into an alcoholic stupor on the plane.
.so I'm counting the number of bad decisions on both hands.

But, of course, a toilet is not required by society to make logical decisions.

Now she's the victim who "trusted" an evil man. Tee hee.
Women are always victims. Even if one of them runs you over with a truck. It is still her, who has to see all your guts spilled all over the place. She might get PTSD after this, so kitten hugging therapy for her will be paid by the state. An you just need to take it like a man.

Women are always victims. Even if one of them runs you over with a truck. It is still her, who has to see all your guts spilled all over the place. She might get PTSD after this, so kitten hugging therapy for her will be paid by the state. An you just need to take it like a man.
Lol.

And you fucking had it coming!

Tall Cork foid shoes are called mules...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back