Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid manager forgot about her brother dying in like a week

IngsocSimp

IngsocSimp

Officer
So several weeks ago, maybe a few months at this point, I started my shift at work. Now one of the foid managers was on there. She actually does her job well and she's sociable, and that day was no exception to this.

Not but 10 minutes into my shift, I as well as some other employees notice her standing in a corner crying and saying "No no no no no!" She ends up leaving shortly thereafter.

Later another manager explains that she found out her brother had a heart attack and died.

Now, maybe two or three weeks later, she comes back, and it's like the death never happened. It's all business-as-usual, she's chatting with people and laughing. I get that she can't be crying and it would indeed be strange to keep bringing it back up, but you'd expect her to at least seem a little more somber in her demeanor.

Now this is a bit of a stretch, but there is another thing I was considering. Leading up to this, the head manager went on leave for medical reasons for several months and kept making excuses why she needed to stay off work every time they tried to make her come back in. Maybe this was some sort of power move and the whole story was fake. Perhaps this is a classic example of foids displaying passive-aggressive, vindictive behavior.

Women are psychopaths.

Last edited:
Another normie classic their Woork and careeer is more important than family

Nice ending message. Im pretty sure if i die my sister would be extremely happy but would fake some tears in my funeral for the public

Women are psychopaths, don't be surprised. My mother behaved like nothing happened after few days since her family member died

You have no idea what she is going through! She's actually a strong-willed woman who just doesn't want to bring personal life into her job!

One whore in my class made an instagram story saying her baby brother died normies say its to inform people about it but to me it seems like its just attention seeking

How unexpected

You have no idea what she is going through! She's actually a strong-willed woman who just doesn't want to bring personal life into her job!
I'm glad I'm not an autistic subhuman otherwise I wouldn't have realized you're joking.

Women are psychopaths, don't be surprised. My mother behaved like nothing happened after few days since her family member died
Has an evolutionary advantage since foids used to kill their newborns if they believe they came out wrong, or if they just didn't like it.

Last edited: