Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid makes fun of her brother for making Roller Coaster Tycoon

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★★

Bitch i'll strap you to the Rape Coaster 5000 and launch your ass into the wall.

I wish I could be as cool as this guy. Why do women always do this? Let him have his fun. Roller Coaster Tycoon is a great game. I remember watching Nerd3 play Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 and I thought it was fun.

I wish I could be as cool as this guy. Why do women always do this? Let him have his fun. Roller Coaster Tycoon is a great game. I remember watching Nerd3 play Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 and I thought it was fun.
Women hate it when unattractive men are happy.

she probably wants him wageslaving 24/7 for some bitch who will never love and respect him.

Tell her she rides the cock carousel

A truly sophisticated man. Listening to classical music as well. Foids just can't let an average or ugly guy be happy with his life

Looks like a comfy life tbh. Would be even comfier if that walking cum dumpster would leave him the fuck alone.

View attachment 1092363

Bitch i'll strap you to the Rape Coaster 5000 and launch your ass into the wall.
Good taste in games and music, foid is jealous and hateful towards men that are happy and occupied on their own and don't care about holes opinions, those satanic Ishtar/Moloch worshipers want everything destroyed that doesn't spread the degeneracy and gives them more attention and stuff. Take their rights away, smash their faces and put them into a zoo. That's the place for those reptiles.

View: https://youtu.be/rUuusqy50yk

Foids just hate seeing other people happy, I swear all of them are miserable useless holes when they aren't getting dick downed by chad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back