Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid made zero from gofundme

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
So as you know I enjoy internet stalking as a hobby. The girl that cuts my hair (before corona) is fat with big boobs, and tattooed but has good hair and fakeup so I would fuck her even though she’s not that great looking.

I recently checked her Facebook and it looks like she is listing her job as stay at home mom so maybe she won’t be back to the hair cut salon. Also she had started a gofundme asking for 1,000 for food at start of Corona and it looks like she got $0.00:feelskek:

I lold then jerked off to some new pics she had posted, but then deleted them since there is much better out there to jerk to.

Good, she is entitled to nothing.

I'm gonna start an incel GoFundMe. Let's see how many women donate to me, how bout that?

Once cucktears read this they will doxx you so they can find out who this landwhale is and give her money. JFL.

boo hoo I'm a worthless cunt send monies plz I'm starving without chad's cock

So as you know I enjoy internet stalking as a hobby. The girl that cuts my hair (before corona) is fat with big boobs, and tattooed but has good hair and fakeup so I would fuck her even though she’s not that great looking.

I recently checked her Facebook and it looks like she is listing her job as stay at home mom so maybe she won’t be back to the hair cut salon. Also she had started a gofundme asking for 1,000 for food at start of Corona and it looks like she got $0.00:feelskek:

I lold then jerked off to some new pics she had posted, but then deleted them since there is much better out there to jerk to.
Based