Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Foid looked at me with disgust and hate

Esoteric7

Esoteric7

Volcel because I won’t fuck your mum
I went into a store inside a train station to get a drink. This 7/10 foid walked past on my left giving me a look of absolute hate, contempt and disgust. I didn’t even know who this bitch was and have never seen her before. :feelscry:

I was looking ahead slightly to the right and didn't even notice her existence until she made that face which I caught in the corner of my eye. I felt very depleted, disheartened, and ill. :fuk:

I was anxious to even continue shopping as I didn't want to potentially see her again while checking-out. I can’t even remember if I continued shopping or just left. It’s like my mind is refusing to access that memory. :feelsbadman:

Just don't understand why this foid behaved like that unprovoked. I try and cope and say she looked at me in annoyance, not necessarily disgust because I didn't acknowledge her with any attention as she did look really nice with her jet-black long hair, skinny toned stomach exposed and she had a nice outfit. But with blackpill awareness I can’t cope. :whitepill:

All I know is that I could never give a stranger that look regardless of what they looked like; I would never be able to forgive myself for making someone feel so horrible for no good reason. The only type of person I could seriously give that type of look to would have to be someone who slaughtered my family, never to a stranger minding their own business.

Surely you'd have to be mentally ill or just a horrible fucking piece of fucking shit to do that. This bitch had no shame or discretion. Fuck that hoe.

I wish I didn't have to exist in a reality where sub-5 reactions was possible. :feelsugh:

Its all in your head bro :soy:

You have obviously done something bro :soy:

did you try too work on your personality??

foids are eugenics nazi

u shouIdve slapped that bitch

Yup happens all the time to me too and they speak to me loudly, abnoxiously and with an attitude. And that god awful disgusted annoyed face. God damn it I hate it so hard

It started ever since I hit puberty, my foid teacher always treated short boys like this but hated me the most for being the shortest, meanwhile she spoke nicely and lovely to the tall ones.
I got taller in high school though but still got treated like this from foids for having 2/10 face

I also got many weird looks. It really bothered me when it started happening, then I got desensitized but I still don’t know how to react to that.

I usually ignore it and either pretend it didn’t happen or I roll my eyes in annoyance. Sometimes I think I should confront them for looking at me funny, because it is an offence. Maybe I should look at them angrily and say “what!?”

Believe me, when even disgusting grandmas give you that look, you know that it's completely over.

Women have thrown away their humanity in favor of narcissism, hypersexuality, and elitism. Anyone who doesn't satisfy their looks standards is looked upon by them as a non-human pestilence.

Yeah stuff like this has happened to me also. There are even incels who think that when foids do shit like this its just a sign that they are attracted you, because women supposedly ignore real truecels. If a woman notices you, it must mean you're secretly a Chad. Right? @PillarofReality @Angry_runt

It's rare but it has happened regularly all my life, I don't even look at peoples faces anymore, I have severe myopia and fucked up eyes so I sometimes skip wearing contacts and put the glasses on my head so I can walk around unbothered by yuman filth

Also I'll add that this behavior towards me started to happen after I got severe acne scars. Before that I was invisible to women, but now I appear on their radar, and not in a good way. I think there's a difference between being ugly and being unsightly. Like a foid seeing a normal 3/10 dude but then seeing a dude that has severe cystic acne. She probably ignores the 3/10 dude, but looks at the guy with severe acne with contempt and disgust.

And I'm the latter guy. With my bald head and severe acne scars, I'm genuinely hard to look at. A grotesque being that women can't help but to hate

Le empathetic genderino strikes again.

I would never be able to forgive myself for making someone feel so horrible for no good reason
Normies do it all the time. Being a functionning asshole is natural in them, but for your own safety you should learn this behavior tbh.

Read my sig and go fuck yourself you bragging piece of shit

. I try and cope and say she looked at me in annoyance, not necessarily disgust because I didn't acknowledge her with any attention as she did look really nice with her jet-black long hair, skinny toned stomach exposed and she had a nice outfit. But with blackpill awareness I can’t cope. :whitepill:
Depending on your age and actual status, this might seem off, but wearing "high status" costume and cloths oftenly helps in those public situations.

Because of my job I often end up in transit and whenever I'm at a train station or waiting for taxi, I wear expensive looking costume, shirt and trousers with matching accessories. People tend to automatically feel obliged to respect you when you look like you're wearing their entire monthly salary as casual cloths.

This despicable foid probably wouldn't be able to read through this kind of obvious status mind games and assume she owes you respect based on that.

Last edited:
Yeah stuff like this has happened to me also. There are even incels who think that when foids do shit like this its just a sign that they are attracted you, because women supposedly ignore real truecels. If a woman notices you, it must mean you're secretly a Chad. Right? @PillarofReality @Angry_runt
And again, being hated, at least you're acknowledged. There's some semblance of existence validation. It's like you've played the game and lost, but hey, at least you played. Now, being ignored, that's a ghost ship sailing in an empty ocean. It's like you're screaming into the void and the void is wearing noise-canceling headphones. Therefore being ignored is more of a truecel trait, because it confronts you with the terrifying possibility of your own insignificance.

And again, being hated, at least you're acknowledged. There's some semblance of existence validation. It's like you've played the game and lost, but hey, at least you played. Now, being ignored, that's a ghost ship sailing in an empty ocean. It's like you're screaming into the void and the void is wearing noise-canceling headphones. Therefore being ignored is more of a truecel trait, because it confronts you with the terrifying possibility of your own insignificance.
Your ability to twist the reality is on the same level as feminists. Somehow in your eyes being treated worse is better. I'd much rather be ignored than have random people show that they're disgusted by me when I've done nothing to them.

You and angry runt are both off the rocker

Both are brutal

I went into a store inside a train station to get a drink. This 7/10 foid walked past on my left giving me a look of absolute hate, contempt and disgust. I didn’t even know who this bitch was and have never seen her before. :feelscry:

I was looking ahead slightly to the right and didn't even notice her existence until she made that face which I caught in the corner of my eye. I felt very depleted, disheartened, and ill. :fuk:

I was anxious to even continue shopping as I didn't want to potentially see her again while checking-out. I can’t even remember if I continued shopping or just left. It’s like my mind is refusing to access that memory. :feelsbadman:

Just don't understand why this foid behaved like that unprovoked. I try and cope and say she looked at me in annoyance, not necessarily disgust because I didn't acknowledge her with any attention as she did look really nice with her jet-black long hair, skinny toned stomach exposed and she had a nice outfit. But with blackpill awareness I can’t cope. :whitepill:

All I know is that I could never give a stranger that look regardless of what they looked like; I would never be able to forgive myself for making someone feel so horrible for no good reason. The only type of person I could seriously give that type of look to would have to be someone who slaughtered my family, never to a stranger minding their own business.

Surely you'd have to be mentally ill or just a horrible fucking piece of fucking shit to do that. This bitch had no shame or discretion. Fuck that hoe.

I wish I didn't have to exist in a reality where sub-5 reactions was possible. :feelsugh:
Brutal

That’s an everyday occasion for me

It's not your fault. You have no hand in how you were created , but if it makes you feel better people like that will burn in hell forever. Dm me if you wish to talk

Your ability to twist the reality is on the same level as feminists. Somehow in your eyes being treated worse is better. I'd much rather be ignored than have random people show that they're disgusted by me when I've done nothing to them.

You and angry runt are both off the rocker
With open disdain, you're part of the narrative, you exist at least. But being ignored is like being erased, like you never existed...

It's rare but it has happened regularly all my life, I don't even look at peoples faces anymore, I have severe myopia and fucked up eyes so I sometimes skip wearing contacts and put the glasses on my head so I can walk around unbothered by yuman filth
That’s actually an intelligent form of niche coping

It's not your fault. You have no hand in how you were created , but if it makes you feel better people like that will burn in hell forever. Dm me if you wish to talk
Thanks I appreciate it

Yeah stuff like this has happened to me also. There are even incels who think that when foids do shit like this it’s just a sign that they are attracted you, because women supposedly ignore real truecels. If a woman notices you, it must mean you're secretly a Chad. Right? @PillarofReality @Angry_runt
Yeah I’ve seen them say this.definitely a red pill cope. Being looked at with extreme disgust feels painful, being ignored doesn’t

Yep i am use to their death stare

Yup happens all the time to me too and they speak to me loudly, abnoxiously and with an attitude. And that god awful disgusted annoyed face. God damn it I hate it so hard

It started ever since I hit puberty, my foid teacher always treated short boys like this but hated me the most for being the shortest, meanwhile she spoke nicely and lovely to the tall ones.
I got taller in high school though but still got treated like this from foids for having 2/10 face

Yes similarly when I was approaching the end of my teenage years my aunty started to act very awkward around me. Read here: https://incels.is/threads/my-auntie-treats-me-like-im-a-creep.535250/#post-12219045

Depending on your age and actual status, this might seem off, but wearing "high status" costume and cloths oftenly helps in those public situations.

Because of my job I often end up in transit and whenever I'm at a train station or waiting for taxi, I wear expensive looking costume, shirt and trousers with matching accessories. People tend to automatically feel obliged to respect you when you look like you're wearing their entire monthly salary as casual cloths.

This despicable foid probably wouldn't be able to read through this kind of obvious status mind games and assume she owes you respect based on that.
Yes this is true. When I was interviewmaxxing I wore a white shirt, black tie, black chinos and smart leather boots. I noticed people would look at me more normally

Yes this is true. When I was interviewmaxxing I wore a white shirt, black tie, black chinos and smart leather boots. I noticed people would look at me more normally
People assume that you're a loser, a menace, or a legitimate dom. Normies mostly lack social abilities to really read the room, so they generally base their entire judgement on your outfit. The only reason to dress up as a man is to visually fit in the last category.

i can't escape their fucking gaze, judging my every move. Fuck i want to kill them

Bro just take more showers broooo

i can't escape their fucking gaze, judging my every move. Fuck i want to kill them

Her disposition has been neutralized. Torture can't erase the digital trail.

Slap her bitch face. Any pig tries to help her light them up.

Whores hate me for not sucking me off and letting me have my way with them :feelsLSD:

There's an outdoor mall type place close to here that's a haven for foids (obviously) sometimes I need to go to the target that's there and no joke, every. single. time. I go in and get some whatever I have to deal with foids giving rude stares, making comments, or otherwise the basic bitch behavior they do, it's annoying and I wish I could shoot them