Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid lit on fire at a bar, before and after

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
Deleted member 7438

Deleted member 7438

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
Why the potion seller would do dat

even a foid with 3rd degree burns across whole body would mog entirety of .co cause vagina

Jesus Christ it's fucking over

Only personality matters so she shouldn't care

I was hoping it would be the smug looking black haired cunt in the vid that got burnt

alcohol is retarded

If it has a pussy...it will be fucked by all things alive (excluding incels)

Tallfag
One of the pictures from the imgur link that triggered me:

Hieght
Look at this tallfag with two girls. He'd be incel or struggling if he was a manlet or average height.

Line measurements are 6' 5.4" or 6.45 feet for the guy and 5'4" or 5.33 feet for the girl.

Average height for American females is 5'4". So this is a lower bound estimate given that younger white girls will be taller than girls older and of other races.

Though if you account for the lower part of their legs not being included in the picture; that would give a boost to the guy's estimated height since a greater percent of his body remains to be measured. BUT I also measured from the taller of the two girls so this effect is reduced or partly negated.

So I estimate the to be guy to be 6'5" - 6'7".

Last edited:
Look at this tallfag with two girls. He'd be incel or struggling if he was a manlet or average height.

Line measurements are 6' 5.4" or 6.45 feet for the guy and 5'4" or 5.33 feet for the girl.

Average height for American females is 5'4". So this is a lower bound estimate given that younger white girls will be taller than girls older and of other races.

Though if you account for the lower part of their legs not being included in the picture; that would give a boost to the guy's estimated height since a greater percent of his body remains to be measured. BUT I also measured from the taller of the two girls so this effect is reduced or partly negated.

So I estimate the to be guy to be 6'5" - 6'7".
was blowing my mind earlier thinking of how the fuck can some be so tall and broad shouldered then the ones who are also athletic fuck this life is such shit compared to others

She deserves it for not sucking my cock

Funny ngl

Good to know looks don’t matter

Women are privileged

You can say she was lit as fuk. She must have been wearing some like actone teir perfume or hair spray. I don’t see how else she could have caught fire that viscously.

That was fucking lit :fire: :fire: :fire: :lul:

Forget her being a woman, i absolutely despise people who drink alcohol, so lifefuel for me to see this. Degenerate behavior tbh. Idk i always feel kinda scared and on edge whenever im around drunk people.

She pretty much achieved near 100% recovery in terms of getting her looks back.

Modern technology....

was blowing my mind earlier thinking of how the fuck can some be so tall and broad shouldered then the ones who are also athletic fuck this life is such shit compared to others
Fuck this gay Earth

cucks are waiting in line right the fuck now as we speak for a chance to taste her roasted beef. its really over boyos.

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Damn she’s probably gonna heal :feelsbadman: