Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel foid listening to music gets run over

yungcel

yungcel

Couriercel
★★★★
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

a lot of incels have suffered today, thats why i want to bring u some life fuel, she was probably biking to chads house

Was that an ambulance that ran her over?!

Ultimately irony if so.

lmao dumb bitch, bet 100% she was listing to slut pop or rap

Last edited:
What do you think she was listening to?

Ran over by an ambulance, JFL. It seems weird though, it would've avoided her if the driver just kept driving straight. Maybe someone told him to go to the ER and he misunderstood

Lifefuel indeed

Ran over by an ambulance, JFL. It seems weird though, it would've avoided her if the driver just kept driving straight. Maybe someone told him to go to the ER and he misunderstood
Always go to the ER

Based St. Ambulancecel

Damn, nice hit ! Alek would be proud.

He was trying to swerve out of the way but she kept going and intercepted his swerve.

OI, STOPPU!
STOOOOOOOOOOPPU!

Based AMbulancecel

What can I say. KAWAII

I like these more when there's some background or information about the foid,I don't enjoy mindless violence that much.

yes it happened in ukraine
Are Ukranians low iq? Curious. That looks like a marked crossroad tho. The ambulance was at fault.

poetry in motion

Who doesn't look both ways while crossing the street? at that point it's just natural selection.

Good way for sluts to die

run over by an ambulance, really ironic