Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foid lies about attempted rape

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★

- concierge and cameras didn't notice anything
- sprinted without a sound even though the door closes automatically
- but she was so brave and she scared him away
- he chose a difficult way to rape her

Now imagine a teen girl reading this, it only widens the gap between the sexes.

This is why men are avoiding women, Because it leads to social consequenses just for walking the same way home, If im going for a night walk, Should i not have allowed to go for a smoke in the dead of night because there might be a female walking past, Stupid, Idgaf, I wont touch her, Just walk along roastie, Im just here for my walk, Not you!

Foids are seriously paranoid about any sign of sexual misconduct from non-Chads.
If you are not attractive and accidentally appear around a foid in a secluded area or late at night, she already mistakingly considers herself assaulted just because she feels uncomfortable.

"Ladies be careful of men following you home. They are getting smarter about it"

It's actually "the men you go for" that are getting smarter about it.

The majority of men aren't these deceptive snakes thinking of every move to take advantage of you.

But the men you for are.

>has a husband
>is allowed to go out by herself and come home late at night after doing God knows what

This foid deserves to be raped.
I mean, don't get me wrong the story is obviously faked and written to farm muh precious karma :soy: and to hate on men, but if she's going out by herself late at night she's obviously cheating on her "husband" with Chads at the local bars.

but but guys never put in the work and approach us??!!?