Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Foid left the date because he is ugly and hates him

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Open the champagne bottle with apple juice!
★★★
He mogs me hard

How is he ugly? God, I hate foids.

Average dudes also struggle a lot.
Yes, even HTNs with good jobs can struggle a lot.
I always said average is ugly for women
The average man is attracted to the average woman. The average woman is not attracted to the average man. In order for a man to begin being attracted to the average woman, he needs many above average stats.
You aren't human or a man to begin with if you aren't HTN minimum
:feelsbadman:

Probably because it's a LARP, an actual ugly man doesn't get a date in the first place
Yeah, but in this show it’s blind dates. They couple people based on common things or preferences they mentioned in the introduction video

Yes, even HTNs with good jobs can struggle a lot.

The average man is attracted to the average woman. The average woman is not attracted to the average man. In order for a man to begin being attracted to the average woman, he needs many above average stats.

:feelsbadman:
Clown world. What’s even the point of being a male when ur average or ugly. Why do we need to through all this pain and bullshit

If even normies struggle so much why bother ? "You don't even try :foidSoy:" means "Maybe after 3000 rejections in an anti non-Chad male toxic climate that hates your gut you'll luck out. STAY POSITIVE AND BE GRATEFUL ! :soy:"

If even normies struggle so much why bother ? "You don't even try :foidSoy:" means "Maybe after 3000 rejections in an anti non-Chad male toxic climate that hates your gut you'll luck out. STAY POSITIVE AND BE GRATEFUL ! :soy:"
Kek

She looks so fake and has such arrogance.

Anything that's not aryan tall blond chad is seen as unattractive. I've said it before, foids absolutely do not like the med type of guys. Deep down they ALL want nordic chad.

This guy has a bright good expression, a nice tan, even has a pretty strong chin and full head of hair and yet you give the foid the choice she will dismiss him.

Have never been on date and never will

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back