Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid left period blood in my car

Hemogsme

Hemogsme

Recruit
★★
I started doing Uber for side money (mostly until I finish building my PC) and last night a beautiful white Stacy got into my car. She was slightly intoxicated, but was polite and gave me a tip. After she left my car I always make sure to straightened up before the next passenger arrives but when I check there was a literal puddle of blood. It was fucking sick, even my depraved mind didn't want to get off to the fact that she was fertile at the moment. I reported her and am waiting to see what I'll be paid for cleaning fees.

That’s gross

Should've given her an even bigger tip:feelsEhh:

Can you leave customer reviews on there?

never thought about that part of the movie being blackpilled until now
nice pfp and disgusting story

Can you leave customer reviews on there?
I never tried it but it doesn't matter tbh. She was atleast not a bitch and gave me a nice tip so I'll just have to leave mats or something on my seats

I started doing Uber for side money (mostly until I finish building my PC) and last night a beautiful white Stacy got into my car. She was slightly intoxicated, but was polite and gave me a tip. After she left my car I always make sure to straightened up before the next passenger arrives but when I check there was a literal puddle of blood. It was fucking sick, even my depraved mind didn't want to get off to the fact that she was fertile at the moment. I reported her and am waiting to see what I'll be paid for cleaning fees.
clone her

A reminder of your inceldom conditon.

an IT soy would celebrate if this happened