Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid laughed while looking at me

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

Loves to fap to pawgs
★★★★★
I was just randomly walking and saw a big landwhale foid laughing her ass off while looking at me. She was taller, muscular and bigger than me. She might be feeling so strong around me that's why she laughed to signify she's stronger than me and I can't do shit. But no bitch you ain't stronger than me. I might be shorter and Skinner than you but I am fast I can easily beat the shit out of you bitch. What you think you strong?? No your just a subhuman ugly landwhale foid. Your weak coz your foid. I am Man I can easily beat you in fight bitch.

There is honestly nothing more disgusting than overweight wide foids

Loool fat foids make me cage ngl They cant help but to eat like fat pigs Fucking put down the hamburger already wtf

Loool fat foids make me cage ngl They cant help but to eat like fat pigs Fucking put down the hamburger already wtf
Not only she was fat but she was tall too. Usually I mog fat foids but she was big and I felt like a kid:cryfeels:

Her body language is signaling to challenge you to a duel. should of beaten and raped her on the spot

Her body language is signaling to challenge you to a duel. should of beaten and raped her on the spot
Yeah she was laughing while looking in my eyes:lasereyes::lasereyes:

Sounds like some mentally ill, butch lesbian. Should have called her a fat bitch while giving her the finger. :feelsthink:

I was just randomly walking and saw a big landwhale foid laughing her ass off while looking at me. She was taller, muscular and bigger than me. She might be feeling so strong around me that's why she laughed to signify she's stronger than me and I can't do shit. But no bitch you ain't stronger than me. I might be shorter and Skinner than you but I am fast I can easily beat the shit out of you bitch. What you think you strong?? No your just a subhuman ugly landwhale foid. Your weak coz your foid. I am Man I can easily beat you in fight bitch.
Nothing is more suicide fuel than seeing a woman that physically mogs you . My own aunt and 13 y/o sister MOG me in that regard

It's over for us manlets

this reads like a chapter right out of dostoyevsky :lul::lul::lul:

nigga who cares. she probably wasn't even laughing at you