Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL foid kill herself couple of hours after her chad die

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★

this world aint worth livin for foids without their chad
JFL imagine a foid killing herself cuz you die LOL.

being chad = everything

The virgin Chad vs the chad Dominos delivery driver :feelskek:

A foid killing herself over you would be the ultimate feeling of validation :feelsrope:

I can't get over how hilarious this is.

Imagine you're Chad, you've spent your entire life taking the virginities of young foids, you're out at the club, partying with your mates. Then your entire life comes to an end because some wagecel had to deliver a pizza to some fat guy. :feelskek::feelskek:

I will literally and i mean LITERALLY never feel this amount of admiration and loyalty, dead chad is able to cause national morning day and mass foid suicide because of his looks but sub 8 male can't even be in 100 meter radius of a foid without her pressing charges at you for sexual assault. Two fucking different worlds buddy boyos, not worlds but universes...
Tenor 1

Suifuel knowing that chads get to have girlfriends like this, literally willing to die together with him, while I have to sit here coping till rope.

Just think of all the chads that don't die in a freak car accident, they get to have loyal loving girlfriends like this, while Iay here rotting.

I will literally and i mean LITERALLY never feel this amount of admiration and loyalty, dead chad is able to cause national morning day and mass foid suicide because of his looks but sub 8 male can't even be in 100 meter radius of a foid without her pressing charges at you for sexual assault. Two fucking different worlds buddy boyos, not worlds but universes...
View attachment 172655
true, I cannot even imagine how much foids sacrifice for chad. They'll travel 1000 of kilometers to meet him for 1 day, gag till cyanosis on his dick, while they cannot even say 'hi' back to me.

Imagine you're Chad, you've spent your entire life taking the virginities of young foids, you're out at the club, partying with your mates. Then your entire life comes to an end because some wagecel had to deliver a pizza to some fat guy. :feelskek::feelskek:

Yes, it actually is pretty funny!! :feelskek::feelskek:

She just couldn't live without his amazing personality.

Women would laugh if I died.

she knew it would be hard for her to find another blonde chad

I hope for many more to follow

MAJOR LIFEFUEL

And nothing of value was lost :feelsautistic:

Why is this being celebrated ? Only shows the power chad has over foids. No foid would care if one of us died. This is potent suifuel tbh.

Anyone actually read the article?.

run over by the car at 8pm on December 22 while lying in the road

Stupid cunt deserves to die. Wtf don't blame the domino driver. This Chad and foid have probably also ruined the life of an innocent curreycel who was paying his way through uni. I'm Australian and that's who all domino drivers are.

An hour later she sent the message to him, saying that she loved him and that she wanted to join him

Honestly what the fuck, bitch your body is in the grave you won't join shit. One less dumb foid to worry about.

laying on the road wtf? imagine having top tier genetics and a qt gf just to die like a retard

Lol typical foid. Too dumb to get anyone better than the current Chad gf so her only solution is sudoku.

He was lying in the road. Natural selection is what killed him.

Foids would rather be dead than date a sub 8 male.

another victim of her own hypergamy. she would rather die than settle for a sub-8 male.

It looks like his death caused a domino effect. Eh? Eh?
...I'll see myself out...

Sub7 denier bluepillers, where are you?

She’s a hot stacy

Embarrassing way to die.

thats not a fucking chaddd :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:reeee

theyre fuckin looksmatched hi tier normies

it made me lol ngl. Go dominos.

Kinda romantic tbh

Its like Romeo and Juliet

Leave a tip next time

They’ll meet each other in hell, aw.

laying down in the road...................................................................................................................................

Anyone actually read the article?.

Stupid cunt deserves to die. Wtf don't blame the domino driver. This Chad and foid have probably also ruined the life of an innocent curreycel who was paying his way through uni. I'm Australian and that's who all domino drivers are.

Honestly what the fuck, bitch your body is in the grave you won't join shit. One less dumb foid to worry about.
What he was even doing laying on the road. Probably drugged.
It looks like his death caused a domino effect. Eh? Eh?
...I'll see myself out...
:feelskek:

I've been listening a lot to Hole's "Live Through This" album, it's interesting how the then very recent death of (Chad) Kurt Cobain mogged the feminist vibes of the album. You listen to a song like this one, which is obviously supposed to be a feminist song, but you can only think about the last days of Kurt.

Lifefuel a chad and a whore died

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back