Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid is using my mom to get free food

ergoproxy6

ergoproxy6

Greycel
A 24 year old foid is friends with my mom and she often comes to our house. My mom always prepares her good food and last time she took her out to eat an icecream. Shes an 8 out of 10 honestly i really like her i masturbated many times thinking about her . A couple of days ago i checked my moms phone and saw that this foid said she had a boyfriend. Next times she comes i wanna ask her to give me a blow job in exchange for money. Im afraid she is gonna give me a disgust stare and tell my mom about it. But at least if that happens she will probably never come to my house again and use my mom to get free food. Should i do it? ( sorry for my horrible english)

A 24 year old foid is friends with my mom and she often comes to our house. My mom always prepares her good food and last time she took her out to eat an icecream. Shes an 8 out of 10 honestly i really like her i masturbated many times thinking about her . A couple of days ago i checked my moms phone and saw that this foid said she had a boyfriend. Next times she comes i wanna ask her to give me a blow job in exchange for money. Im afraid she is gonna give me a disgust stare and tell my mom about it. But at least if that happens she will probably never come to my house again and use my mom to get free food. Should i do it? ( sorry for my horrible english)
100% don't let that foid leech of your mom nigga.

Do it ask for the blowjob, don't handout freebies to her. Why tf she comes to your house to eat why not go to his boyfriend's house.

are you a victim of single parenthood ?

Maybe your mom is already fucking her.

Do it ask for the blowjob, don't handout freebies to her. Why tf she comes to your house to eat why not go to his boyfriend's house.
Dont think her boyfriend has a house XD i heard they are bouth kinda poor. She is curently liveing in place where students stay fuck idk how to call that place in english, im sorry

Just socialsuicidemaxx theory

Dont think her boyfriend has a house XD i heard they are bouth kinda poor. She is curently liveing in place where students stay fuck idk how to call that place in english, im sorry
She lives in a hostel. Maybe don't do it if she is this poor.

Maybe your mom is already fucking her.
I dont think shes a lesbain. But i remember one time she spoke to me and said : the most important thing in life is to find love and she bragged about how she got her first kiss in the 8th grade. I swear this types of foids would probably suicide in 1 month if they were in our shoes.

Bruh, what will you do when she tells your mom about that, and she then starts giving you stares of disgust:waitwhat::feelshaha:?

Your mum will react violently, and she being 8 won't do you your favour either

Go for it, if your mom gets mad at you, just tell her that you couldn't resist engaging in a sexual act with an attractive female, it's nature.

next level autism, wish you well though bro.
"NeXT LeVEL aUTiSM " if you read my post u will see that i said my english is horrible . ofc sometimes i dont understand the context its normal, retard.

All Foids stick together and support a Stacy

Fuck her hard then she will respect you

tell that bitch no sex no food