Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Foid is selling "foot dust" to her simp

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
:feelspuke: @ReturnOfSaddam the evolution of simps

Only solution.

nuclear explosion GIF

:feelspuke: @ReturnOfSaddam the evolution of simps

View attachment 389698

Simping is by far the worst thing that men engage in today, that's why as much I as have a distaste for normie-cultre, I am somewhat happy with the direction they're going towards shaming simps, this shit is honestly disgusting and shows exactly how little self-respect men of today have for themselves.

This could never be me, and if I for whatever unholy reason simp to such a pathetic degree, I give you full permission to shoot me dead

I'm not zooming into that. I believe you. After bathwater, nothing surprises me.

whoever buys this deserves to get aids

Just lol at the state of men in the 21st century.

The fact that she has her full name and face just visible like that as well just lol.

:feelsclown:

Women have literally no shame in anything, but simps.. simps who pay money for this literal shit are a plague.

nsfw it tbh, this shit made me nauseous :feelspuke:

The fact that she has her full name and face just visible like that as well just lol.

:feelsclown:

Women have literally no shame in anything, but simps.. simps who pay money for this literal shit are a plague.

nsfw it tbh, this shit made me nauseous :feelspuke:
It has been normalized. 10-20 years ago none of this should have been shown this proudly to the public

Foids should create simp slaves, they can live their dreams.