Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid is open about blackpill and abusing men

masculine mogs me
whore cum dumpster i rape her in Minecraft

The Real Life is a cgi scam

@BrazilianSmegma she's talking about you!

She is not admitting anything, at the end you can see the whole "teehee woe is me, you are too good for me" act when in reality it's just that the good guys are too ugly.

So desensitized to this shit. 2 years ago this would make me rage but I am just so passive and soy these.

No energy or motivation to even hate

This thread should be printed and send to cucks tbh.

She is not admitting anything, at the end you can see the whole "teehee woe is me, you are too good for me" act when in reality it's just that the good guys are too ugly.

People often focus on one specific aspect of female sexuality (hypergamy) but lets not forget about the other one, their attraction towards men who display violent and/or psychopathic traits, the worse a man treats a woman or people period, the more likely a woman will be attracted by him, this is why you can see ugly guys who are thugmaxxed and have women lining up, because they get off of being with a "bad boy", unrealistic standards for physical attractiveness, is only half of the problem of women being able to choose mates, the second half is that their choices are counterproductive to society as it gives positive reinforcement to men choosing a criminal and/or violent lifestyle

People often focus on one specific aspect of female sexuality (hypergamy) but lets not forget about the other one, their attraction towards men who display violent and/or psychopathic traits, the worse a man treats a woman or people period, the more likely a woman will be attracted by him, this is why you can see ugly guys who are thugmaxxed and have women lining up, because they get off of being with a "bad boy", unrealistic standards for physical attractiveness, is only half of the problem of women being able to choose mates, the second half is that their choices are counterproductive to society as it gives positive reinforcement to men choosing a criminal and/or violent lifestyle
Funny thing is that often media portraits all of us like that lol.

is thugmaxing real

is thugmaxing real

Yes, it works better if you are tall and/or good looking, but it works regardless

Lets say there's two versions of you

Version A: rich, accomplished, law abiding, kind, gentle, etc
Version B: broke, good for nothing, gang affiliated criminal, rough, abusive, etc

Guess which version of you is going to get laid despite your current looks, if version B of you is brutal enough, he can get women to fuck him if he isn't a 2/10 (and 2 out of 10 is rare, that's disfigurement tier looks), Version A on the other hand will struggle to get it, and will have to betabuxx, and even that woman may still cheat on you with Version B of you, after she's been put through the ringer for years by Version B, she'll maybe let you have sloppy 90ths and marry Version A begrudgingly

Last edited:
Common guys, she desERves compassion.

That's a fat blackpill. Nothing I didn't know though. Doesn't even surprise me at this point.
Same here, nothing really about the blackpill surprises me anymore.

Men who get friendzoned deserve it though. It happened to me. I was my childhood best friend's loyal orbiter for many many years. But it's my own fault for sticking around. Men need to stop being such cucks. Maybe if the average woman out there didn't have 10000 desperate orbiters, she would lower her standards and date her looksmatch. But no, she gets so much validation that she starts to think too highly of herself. All men should go their own way and ignore women. Then the women will become the desperate ones.

Women aren't mysterious and unknowable, they just know their position of superiority, and express it as directly and crassly as possible.

She only used bluepilled cucks

So there are a couple of question that arise from this. Ok first in what case do these ugly guys bypass the natural selection of the women for genetics, as in since when is the ugly face but psychopathic characteristic rise above a good looking face and a normal personality?. If what you are asserting is true than there is a flaw in the blackpill. Meaning that some ugly incels can exploit this flaw and have some success with foids.

Meaning that some ugly incels can exploit this flaw and have some success with foids.

Yes, this phenomenon is just the extreme opposite of acquiring vast wealth and/or power.

But the argument that some guys can "just do that then" is ridiculous

Its like saying:

"Just become a multi millionaire bro, you'll have all the women clamming for you"

OR

"Just become a criminal bro, you'll get all the ladies"

Is all that effort and risk really worth it just to get a woman, that's the question, also its not feasible for every man, so some men off the bat can never exploit these paths

Yes, this phenomenon is just the extreme opposite of acquiring vast wealth and/or power.

But the argument that some guys can "just do that then" is ridiculous

Its like saying:

"Just become a multi millionaire bro, you'll have all the women clamming for you"

OR

"Just become a criminal bro, you'll get all the ladies"

Is all that effort and risk really worth it just to get a woman, that's the question, also its not feasible for every man, so some men off the bat can never exploit these paths
risk no imitation yes, if somehow possible you are able to lie perfectly or project the personality of a criminal or a multimillionaire by flaunting a fake rollex for example you could get the foid to sleep with you. What's another dick for her anyway...