Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foid is not aware of how unrealistic her standards are

SupremeFroggy

SupremeFroggy

ND manlet
★★★★★
Though she needs 2 full minutes just to enumerate them. So jump to 02:00 to skip the list.

This series (Indian Matchmaking) is so funny. The matchmaker literally spends her time saying she's got "no magical powers".

Any indian man that fits those requirements wouldn't settle for a pajeeta if they had a choice in the matter anyways.

cant stand the younger foids voice she deserves a short dumb dope head niggr who b eats her

Any indian man that fits those requirements wouldn't settle for a pajeeta if they had a choice in the matter anyways.
Are you sure Indian men can have that kind of choice? Also most of them do meet those standards in the west, except for the height part

If he had that, he would get their real god white woman

Are you sure Indian men can have that kind of choice? Also most of them do meet those standards in the west, except for the height part
Depends on how rich they are. Her checklist specified a 'self made man' which would vaguely allude to hinting that she wants a partner with any extravagant level of wealth and it doesn't have any more specific quantifiable meanings behind it.

>I want someone who is gadraki
What?

Depends on how rich they are. Her checklist specified a 'self made man' which would vaguely allude to hinting that she wants a partner with any extravagant level of wealth and it doesn't have any more specific quantifiable meanings behind it.
Idk how you couldn't be selfmade unless you inherited your parents' business or got a nepo hire.

All this money talk along with her age make me think she's like a "bananarang" going for the safe and stable curry in her 30s

If he had that, he would get their real god white woman
Every ethnic has an imperative to upgrade the genes of their lineage. It's not a question of want but more of a biological need in a lot of cases.

Stupid whore having ridiculous high standards while only offering a used up hole.
Sounds like the average foid tbh

What a bunch of Stupid Noise .

Idk how you couldn't be selfmade unless you inherited your parents' business or got a nepo hire.

All this money talk along with her age make me think she's like a "bananarang" going for the safe and stable curry in her 30s
True, a foid's standards for a LTR and brief hookup/flings are two very different sets of prerequisites.

"has made his accomplishments by himself", I guess that literally means he mustn't have inherited.
But beforehand (not in the video) she declared that she "makes a lot of money", so you're probably right.

This is the thing though.

> Have a completely unreasonable list for marriage.

> While she looks for this perfect guy, she'll fuck chad on the side.

10 years later, 3 digit bodycount, THEN she realise her list a bit too unrealistic and settle with oofy doofy

Love when she says " partying ... hum, I'm too old for that "

She used to party a take TONS of cocks. But now she's old, so she doesnt want her charming prince going to these parties anymore because, well, she knows exactly what happens there.

cant stand the younger foids voice she deserves a short dumb dope head niggr who b eats her
I hope short manlet will jump at her head and instantly insert his penis into her mouth and ejaculate 5 times and make her pass out