Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foid in skimpy gym attire verbally challenges big black guy for looking at her

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-

View: https://youtu.be/blhCDCS6cMA

Go to 1:35 to see relevant portion.

But here's what I took from this video. Here you have a foid who goes to the gym intentionally dressed in attire that she knows is revealing. There's no reason to have the shortest, tightest spandex shorts you can possibly squeeze into and a sports bra that shows all your cleavage. No, it isn't for comfort. You can always wear a t shirt and loose fitting jogging pants.

So a foid dresses like that, but if you look at her, you're a pervert and sexual deviant. So this foid gets verbally aggressive with this big black guy for supposedly looking at her. But why did she do it?

One, for social media clout. Thats why she posted it on Tik Tok. She thought she would get lots of "you go girlll":foidSoy: from her fellow foids. The reaction was the opposite and many foids were calling her out about it. She had to turn off the comments.

Second and I think this is the most important reason, she felt safe doing that because she thought that if things did turn physical, white knights would appear out of nowhere and defend her. Which may or may not have happened. Foids do this alot. They'll verbally or even physically challenge a man, even a man much bigger than her because she thinks she has an army of white knights at her disposal willing and ready to do battle for m'lady at any given moment.

I highly doubt she would have challenged him like that if she was alone with him and no one was around to defend her.

He eventually got her kicked out the gym.

Last edited:
Foids: We are not objects

Also Foids: dress in so tight clothes that it would make no diffrence if she was naked

I mean of course we are going to look for a sec or longer, because most men are attracted to the opposite sex its in male nature, so they should accept that or stop dressing like that

Foids: We are not objects

Also Foids: dress in so tight clothes that it would make no diffrence if she was naked

I mean of course we are going to look for a sec or longer, because most men are attracted to the opposite sex its in male nature, so they should accept that or stop dressing like that
Foids at the gym always wear the sluttiest attire. I've seen foids in yoga pants or spandex shorts so tight that you can see her pussy lips through her shorts

Brutal outcome for such challenge.

flick.gif

They want to be victims so badly.

Foids at the gym always wear the sluttiest attire. I've seen foids in yoga pants or spandex shorts so tight that you can see her pussy lips through her shorts
Yap, I used to go to the gym for 5 months but stopped and I saw those girls everyday. And some even do exercises that look so slutty infront of the dumbell rank. Im glad I dont have to see them doing their weird sex rituals they call exercise

I've saw this clip too, fucking hilarious :feelshaha: typical foid begging for attention but having so many double standards that she uses the attention she gets to do virtue signaling

If we was sexually aroused by that then who gives a shit

She looks like she never picked a dumbbell in her life.

Yet the foid was filming her own workout to post for views by strangers on tiktok. She just wants to play the victim card. There's other foids online that do the same. A blonde one that made yahoo news. She posts skimpy vids of herself on her tiktok for views to.

The nigger should sue her over difamation. Being painted as a """pervert"" by a whore can ruin your life, make you lose your job, friends, etc.

BBC copers on suicide watch.

That brown whore wouldn't do that to a David bechkham or christiano ronaldo look-alike. Foids are ridiculous nowadays. Also, she wouldnt say that shit if it was in a back alley with not much people around. Since shes in public, she assumes that society has her back no matter what.

Bitch was too stupid to realize that man worked there.

Also the guy is right, its a fucking gym. People are looking at other dudes sizing them up (no homo) flexing and lifting. If a foid is thin, wearing a sports bra, yoga pants or spandex, you bet your fuckin ass dudes are gonna look. And considering how thirsty and desperate American men are nowadays, its gonna happen.

Last edited:
He should've went full nigger and raped her right then and there.

The nigger should sue her over difamation. Being painted as a """pervert"" by a whore can ruin your life, make you lose your job, friends, etc.

They want to be victims so badly.
Her exercise is taking clothes off then shaking her hips and moving her hand through her head. No wonder she still looks sedentary.

Just be black bro

That brown whore wouldn't do that to a David bechkham or christiano ronaldo look-alike. Foids are ridiculous nowadays. Also, she wouldnt say that shit if it was in a back alley with not much people around. Since shes in public, she assumes that society has her back no matter what.

Also the guy is right, its a fucking gym. People are looking at other dudes sizing them up (no homo) flexing and lifting. If a foid is thin, wearing a sports bra, yoga pants or spandex, you bet your fuckin ass dudes are gonna look. And considering how thirsty and desperate American men are nowadays, its gonna happen.
I knew this thread would bring you out of the woodwork:feelskek::feelskek:

It actually backfired on her. He was a personal trainer and got her kicked out the gym and when she posted it on tik tok, even other foids called her out about it.

The only reason she got aggressive is because she assumed that white knights would appear to fight for her. Women do that all the time. They try to act tough in public because they think that an army of white knights will come to their rescue. Unfortunately, many times they are right.

It actually backfired on her. He was a personal trainer and got her kicked out the gym and when she posted it on tik tok, even other foids called her out about it.
It's not enough punishment, she must be used as example. This time it backfired but even men who win lawsuits over shit like this have their lives ruined before they can prove their innocence. Ironically, the only reason everyone knew she was wrong was because she filmed it. When nobody have videos then society believe the woman by default.

I've ogled so many foids at the gym and they always ignored it.

Why are foids so self absorbed, it's pisses the fuck out of me FUCKKKKK stupid fucking toilet

If you dress like a whore, expect to be treated like one. There is no reason to wear such tight and revealing clothes in a gym, so don't complain if men are ogling you.

JFL at the guy narrating this: He has a 3/10 face and the voice of a cartoon character and trying to cope with gains. :feelshaha:

The foid needs to die btw.

I'd call this "Chad-baiting", she is deliberately turning herself into a challenge to a sexually frustrated aggressive Blackcel to have White Chad save her, but this didn't happen as he kept his cool and she didn't. She then "Feminist baited" on TikTok and was disappointed because this works more for a Stacy than a Gymbecky. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If you dress like a whore, expect to be treated like one. There is no reason to wear such tight and revealing clothes in a gym, so don't complain if men are ogling you.
:foidSoy:I dress like a whore for comfort silly inkwell :foidSoy:

I'd call this "Chad-baiting", she is deliberately turning herself into a challenge to a sexually frustrated aggressive Blackcel to have White Chad save her, but this didn't happen as he kept his cool and she didn't. She then "Feminist baited" on TikTok and was disappointed because this works more for a Stacy than a Gymbecky. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
What if the blackcel beat up Chad?

Brutal, she looks like incel factory (huge forehead, weak chin and jaw, big nose) and gets Chad just like that, no wonder black normie looking at her offends her.
What race is she? Is she some type of ethnic?

Brutal, she looks like incel factory (huge forehead, weak chin and jaw, big nose) and gets Chad just like that, no wonder black normie looking at her offends her.
When the reaper comes for that Chad, he'll be sorry

Second and I think this is the most important reason, she felt safe doing that because she thought that if things did turn physical, white knights would appear out of nowhere and defend her. Which may or may not have happened. Foids do this alot. They'll verbally or even physically challenge a man, even a man much bigger than her because she thinks she has an army of white knights at her disposal willing and ready to do battle for m'lady at any given moment.
It's funny when white knights don't show up. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

This interactions is basically how most interactions are like between men of color and foids nowadays in America.

If foids are given rights and encouraged to be empowered and act up, its a white male only policy when to comes to dating or chad only policy.

I am living this and see it every week. Can't stress it enough how real and common it is.

These foids are the most evil selfish racist fucks and all of society gives them a pass. How can people poke fun at incels when they ignore foid's hypocrisy, discrimination, and crudeness.

You see, this muscular gym-maxxed tyrone is getting that bitchy crude treatment from her and how do you think we Asian and Indian dudes get treated.

And look at the second video someone posted of her with a white chad on tiktok.

I'm blackpilled as fuck and I don't respect women because I literally see the blackpill playing out day by day where I live.

You see, this muscular gym-maxxed tyrone is getting that bitchy crude treatment from her and how do you think we Asian and Indian dudes get treated.
The average ethnic probably would have gotten assaulted with a dumbbell