Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Foid in my class tried to gaslight me

Nikalas

Nikalas

5'7 sperg
Ok so I was talking with a few mates in my class about why I can't get any gf. They gave me the usual blue pill yada yada. Foid happens to be near by and hear our discussion. She decides to chip in and give me some "Advice". She tells me it's just about le personality and how my "attitude" against women is bad. It's funny because that very same whore had been in an abusive relationship with not one not two but three chads prior to this. Clearly it's all about le personality. I would have called her out but I'm not confident enough. Even when foids have been in abusive relationship they still try to make it out like it's all about personality

If she said your attitude is the problem IN PERSON, how are you ugly?

Me(n)talcel​

mods please ban these faggots

rape and choke her

If she said your attitude is the problem IN PERSON, how are you ugly?
She is a feminist retard that wanted to get her "omg I just destroyed this incel" moment :foidSoy:. This is the first and only time she has talked to me.

She is a feminist retard that wanted to get her "omg I just destroyed this incel" moment :foidSoy:. This is the first and only time she has talked to me.
RAPE HER (in GTA)

Varg maxx with her

Bortal

She’s asking to be stabbed.

Foids love the drama and dependence which abusive and controlling assholes bring to the table. They are mentally infants which is why they always need someone to control them.

Foids love the drama and dependence which abusive and controlling assholes bring to the table. They are mentally infants which is why they always need someone to control them.
No, they just want Chad. They are so desperate for fucking a Chad they don't care if they get beaten

that's an age where you can ascend though if you are saying his age cucks him
Hardly for non chads, girls their age start dating older boys while they stay invisible.

talking to foids in your class? gtfo fakecel nigger

also "young" "cel" talking to foids. okay retard.

talking to foids in your class? gtfo fakecel nigger

also "young" "cel" talking to foids. okay retard.
She talked to me and wanted to disprove me. There was only hatred in her voice. She hates me as many people who know her have told me. Talking to a foid isn't automatically fakecel, you have to think about context too