Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid in my class touched me

Dravidiancel

Dravidiancel

Captain
★★★
I am a stemcel in a class with only 4 foids.There is this high tier Becky whore in my class who talks with almost every guy in the uni.Me being a low tier normie with anxiety,this whore tried to sit near me and tried to find if I would be her Billy beta but I didn't bend cus I'm aware of the blackpill and know that I don't have a chance with her.

Yesterday by coincidence I had to sit with this foid again,at this point my hidden bluepill brain told me that I should give in and try my chance with her.I remember the AC was turned on she kept telling me that she was very cold and I told her it wasn't that cold and that bitch touched both of my hands with her tender soft hands,being touched by a foid after many years,this little act sent shivers to my body with the serotonin sweeping across my blood flow for the next 30 minutes.I was smiling like a fking retard during the entire class thinking about having little babies with her.The class was about to end and I used a cringe ass pick up line telling how beautiful she is,she gave me a wierd look and walked outside the class and later I saw her talking to a Chad that she met last week and finally to think about this is that not only I embarrassed myself,I also gave in to the cucked bluepill thoughts that just because she tried to sit near me to talk and touched my hand I thought she must have liked me.It's truly over.

I forgot the og line from this forum:If she doesn't simp for you,it's over:blackpill:.I will remember this line and treat every foid I see like shit from this day onwards.I can now understand why many of the fellow inkwells don't even try to ask out girls,it's because they can save themselves from embarrassing situations like mine.I tried to escape the blackpill and came right back here.It is inevitable.

Do you think I'm gonna read all of this bragging?
This is nothing. Girls touching your hands isn't even brag worthy, idk why OP posted this. :feelskek:

Yes...[UWSL]Deángelis[/UWSL] spoke of being in a "Robotics" course once. Sadly, 'G' is never 'C'.

What next?you gonna call a foid smelling you as bragging?Just read it

beyond over for u

How to look foids as non sexual objects If I talk to a foid I'm creep,if i don't talk I'm a creep.i just can't be a normie. I can't do this anymore :reeeeee:
Silence Gray, you just weren’t smooth enough Chad probably already has multiple girlfriends and she has no chance with him, probably is you weren’t smooth and low inhib enough to make her wet, guy like me would of raped and killed her on the spot

That is very true,I have zero game and low confidence.I saw the Chad and he was making her laugh constantly.It's over for me.

I'm sorry, it happens to the best of us. Remember that you should never prize a foid. We never had a chance from the very beginning.

no PinV no care

It actually scares me that I don't even know how it feels to touch a woman's skin.

Sad shit bro, everytime hope appears, you'll be brutally reminded of your real place in the hierarchy later.

will remember this line and treat every foid I see like shit from this day onwards.I can now understand why many of the fellow inkwells don't even try to ask out girls,it's because they can save themselves from embarrassing situations like mine.
:feelscomfy:

She probably knew exactly what she was doing. She just saw a chance to make someone her "pet" for the moment. Touch them a little, make some small talk knowing they would perceive it as a signal they have a chance. It's all part of their evil game.

Man it's ridiculous how strong the bluepill :bluepill: is. One touch from a fefail and the blackpill :blackpill: is thrown away like a piece of trash.

I don't blame you 100% though. This is what years/decades of touch starvation and lonely male rotting does. No wonder so many men are simps or refuse to admit the blackpill. Bluepill is stronger than the most addictive drugs

So cringe bruh.

Exactly foids are evil creatures who like to toy with ugly men like us
She probably knew exactly what she was doing. She just saw a chance to make someone her "pet" for the moment. Touch them a little, make some small talk knowing they would perceive it as a signal they have a chance. It's all part of their evil game.

good for you I think?

When I was in my teenage years and had no idea how the real world works Ive had this happen a lot. I cherished every minute "attention" from foids. I remember one time I got a bit drunk with my high school buddies and there was this girl who once told me "she would never EVER sleep with me" and as I was in the good mood I managed to kiss her goodbye before jumping on my bus. It felt so amazing it. A small peck made my day as I was re-watching Red Dwarf episodes. But even then I knew I had absolutely zero chance of getting her to bed. Later she got married and fat while I got the :blackpill: Any kind of affection from foids back then was like giving a thirsty man a glass of ice cold water. Nowadays I dont feel shit because I seclude myself and it doesnt happen anymore. Im not even trying. Its not worth the laughing in my face and calling me a douchebag or worse...:feelstastyman:

What no pussy does to a mf.

I am a stemcel in a class with only 4 foids.There is this high tier Becky whore in my class who talks with almost every guy in the uni.Me being a low tier normie with anxiety,this whore tried to sit near me and tried to find if I would be her Billy beta but I didn't bend cus I'm aware of the blackpill and know that I don't have a chance with her.

Yesterday by coincidence I had to sit with this foid again,at this point my hidden bluepill brain told me that I should give in and try my chance with her.I remember the AC was turned on she kept telling me that she was very cold and I told her it wasn't that cold and that bitch touched both of my hands with her tender soft hands,being touched by a foid after many years,this little act sent shivers to my body with the serotonin sweeping across my blood flow for the next 30 minutes.I was smiling like a fking retard during the entire class thinking about having little babies with her.The class was about to end and I used a cringe ass pick up line telling how beautiful she is,she gave me a wierd look and walked outside the class and later I saw her talking to a Chad that she met last week and finally to think about this is that not only I embarrassed myself,I also gave in to the cucked bluepill thoughts that just because she tried to sit near me to talk and touched my hand I thought she must have liked me.It's truly over.

I forgot the og line from this forum:If she doesn't simp for you,it's over:blackpill:.I will remember this line and treat every foid I see like shit from this day onwards.I can now understand why many of the fellow inkwells don't even try to ask out girls,it's because they can save themselves from embarrassing situations like mine.I tried to escape the blackpill and came right back here.It is inevitable.

View: https://youtu.be/wTCDDMuCLZs

You blew it lol, she was interested.
I see people here complain being invisible .
And she conversed with you and felt comfortable with you.
From what I read this is 100% your fault , I find it hard to blame the foid here.
Just chill next time you are in situation like this bro

MeYou blew it lol, she was interested.
I see people here complain being invisible .
And she conversed with you and felt comfortable with you.
From what I read this is 100% your fault , I find it hard to blame the foid here.
Just chill next time you are in situation like this bro
Yeah I felt the same but sad thing I don't know how to talk to foids.I hate god for making me a mentalcel :reeeeee:

Last edited:
All anyone needs to do is look at the thread title and join date.

All anyone needs to do is look at the thread title and join date.
Shudup gorillacel,I'm a og lurker.I will stop with these types of posts tho:feelstastyman:,i know it's uninteresting from your point of view.

Don't be too hard on yourself OP, even if you did fuck it up with the embarrassing pickup line, at least you still got to feel dem smooth foid hands, even if only for a little bit

Lmao your dumb. Couple of days ago I was ogling a foid's ass in my class and she saw me ogling her then she kept the face of her ass towards to me so I could see her booty clearly but I didn't look coz I didn't want to make her feel entitled and attractive unlike you piece of shit. Fuck yourself you dumbass simp.

Last edited:
This is nothing. Girls touching your hands isn't even brag worthy, idk why OP posted this. :feelskek:
To be fair, a situation where a girl touches your hands without being asked is better than a girl touching your hands where it was asked, not counting introductions like handshakes or from family or case where from a girlfriend. I had the latter but I legit can't remember the former case ever happened.

Brutal man, you can't cheat genetics