Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid in an "open relationship" mad that her husband "cheated"

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★

This is truly mind boggling. She's banging countless dudes meanwhile her husband sleeps with another foid and suddenly he's the bad guy. JFL at open relationships.

She obviously set the boundaries so he couldn't fuck the 1 foid that was actually willing to fuck him. Just wow, look at all the comments there sticking up for the cunt , she needs her leg bones broke left to die

They only mind cheating from betabux
If its chad they harem.

A person I expressed concerns about on multiple occasions. This woman makes me feel like I am not as good as her, I was concerned she would "steal my husband" so to speak. They would be a great couple and therefore she is a risk and off limits. She is successful (I have a new business not off the ground quite yet) she is tall (I'm super not) shes got long blonde hair (ginger) shes very thin with a huge bust (I'm not big I'm just not thin either and I have no tits).

if a man said something like that they'd call him an misogynist beta oppressive shitlord

she needs her leg bones broke left to die
don't forget her arms

Anyone in a “open relationship” deserves to be dismembered.

Utter degeneracy.

kill them both

"I want an open relationship, but only if I'm the only one whoring around. They need some Islam tbh.

It always has to come from r/relationship. Doesn’t it?
She obviously set the boundaries so he couldn't fuck the 1 foid that was actually willing to fuck him. Just wow, look at all the comments there sticking up for the cunt , she needs her leg bones broke left to die
Sums it up. It makes sense at first she is upset her husband “cheated”, except she was a hypocrite and slept with many other men.

" Of course your husband is full of shit. He violated an express boundary you had set -- a reasonable boundary -- because he wanted to fck her worse than he wanted to stay true to the tenets of your open relationship. Your husband should be in the doghouse. I'd slam the relationship door closed for now, based on his actions, until you can rebuild trust and he can admit that he did wrong. If he doesn't or can't, well, you can't make someone respect you. "

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Bitch will fuck a thousands chads now

These degenerates also have children.

How much more proof do we need that AWALT?

But no, some guys just can't stop looking for muh NAWALT unicorn.

The only people that are okayed in an open relationship are women and Chads. The cuck male is looked down upon if he does the same.

"Open relationships" haha... I can't believe it took me a few years to understand that was a euphemism for cuckoldry.

"Okay honey, you can have sex with whatever guy you want -- unless he's more handsome or well hung than me. No Chad or Tyrone for you, dear!"

Surprised she didn't received more upvotes for that tbh

"I want an open relationship, but only if I'm the only one whoring around. They need some Islam tbh.

This mindset is why inceldom will never work in America. Nobody likes to see themselves as incels, but as temporarily embarassed Chads. The supply side of the sexual market place must be addressed as much as the demand side.

Over if you are male, LOL @ an open marriage even being a thing

The more shit like this I see the more I think unironicaly women's rights was a mistake.

Stoning

Stoning and crucifixion

And maybe burning too

The title is misleading. Looking at the comments it seems that he could fuck anyone he wants except for one person. He fucked that one person so the woman considers this cheating.

But then again as with all Reddit posts we are only reading one side of the story, and who knows if part or all of the story is fake.

Someone post OP pls

She should have been sent to morocco with those backpackers.