Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid i matched with started treating me poorly after i told my height

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
She is foidlet (160 cm, idk how much is it inches, probably about 5’3) and I’m average height (manlet in 2020)

Dating and relationships are for only for chad and chadlite in 2020

She's doing it because she knows there is no repercussions for her actions. Phones and social media have built women's confidence up because they know men can't touch them over a screen.

If a foid talked shit in the old days you'd just bang her upside her head.

Gorilla 2293965 1280

5’10
She's doing it because she knows there is no repercussions for her actions. Phones and social media have built women's confidence up because they know men can't touch them over a screen.

If a foid talked shit in the old days you'd just bang her upside her head.
You as genetically modified gorilla still can bash foids without repercussions

Here's how she would look next to you.(height wise)

What the fuckkkk

And you're fucking telling me she would consider this Manlet??? :lul:

whaat. this is hilarious. fk these foids.

"Foid I matched.."

Didn't read

idk 5'10 height with good face works.

Jfl at these Hypocrites. If you're getting mogged its its clearly over for me, I'm the same height as the foid

Jfl at these Hypocrites. If you're getting mogged its its clearly over for me, I'm the same height as the foid
only way is if you good looking and live in a very short country. and get the foid young. maybe then life is bearable.

Did she directly ask for your height?
Damn foids don't even hide their superficiality...

pm me her pic @Speedloader

all her pictures are with covered face. Only i can say that shes not landwhale
this new generation is fucked honestly. women having eugenics nazi levels of standards and probably the highest male inceldom rate

this new generation is fucked honestly. women having eugenics nazi levels of standards and probably the highest male inceldom rate
Nazis’ standarts werent as harsh as foids’

Damn, that's manlet status nowadays?

yea jfl its retarded how tallfags always move the goal post, "well im 6'0 but thats actually manlet cutoff", "well im 6'3 but girls realistically only want 6'6+"

5'10 can literally just claim 6'0

yea jfl its retarded how tallfags always move the goal post, "well im 6'0 but thats actually manlet cutoff", "well im 6'3 but girls realistically only want 6'6+"

Foid didn’t like my height. What else do you need as a proof that average height is not considered as a manlet?

key words ATTRACTIVE FACE. op lacks that

Just fraud as 6' and wear shoes with thick soles. Seriously.

If it was me never began tier kek I'm precisely her height