Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid: "I had so much cumshots on face that I think it fixed acne"

yet foids don’t understand why we call them toilets despite doing shit like this :feelshaha:

"female scientist" JFL
Imagine getting paid to test if cum on face is beneficial. These are the jobs foids will take and get paid for. While males are working longer hours and harder, doing something more useful :lul:.

yet foids don’t understand why we call them toilets despite doing shit like this :feelshaha:
Women are a hive mind. They deny and project insecurities and flaws onto men always

Jfl fucking slut
Also this reminds me of a greentext when someone used their cum to clear up their acne :feelskek:

Why are women so loud about their degeneracy :feelswhat:

haha... sex is so normal for them, as mundane as drinking water... must be nice...
If it makes you feel any better at the very least you're not a toy hole that gets literally passed around and used like that

If it makes you feel any better at the very least you're not a toy hole that gets literally passed around and used like that
Wouldn't mind it as long as i feel pleasure