Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Foid hugs, handholding & kisses

How inkwell are ya? I’ve experienced…

• Hugging

Votes: 39 86.7%
  • Handholding

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Kissing

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Full-blown unpaid secks(gtfo)

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters
You forgot the "nothing" option:feelsUgh:

anti-semitic GIF
I’m Jewish you retard

I’ve only been hugged by family members if that counts

I was hugged by females 5 times in my life. None of them was in romantic relationship.

Btw, fakecel detection thread if kissed or handholded

you need to be thrown into giant blender and turned into liquid
You literally want to kill a "half jew" retard. Mossad should hear about this :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:.

It really lacks the option "none of the above"

You literally want to kill a "half jew" retard. Mossad should hear about this :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:.
“Half Jew” isn’t full Jew I am 100% pure inbred Jew with all the associated trucel issues and mental problems my parents are fucking fifth or sixth cousins or something you filthy Goyim
Kys fakecel :feelsping:

“Half Jew” isn’t full Jew I am 100% pure inbred Jew with all the associated trucel issues and mental problems my parents are fucking fifth or sixth cousins or something you filthy Goyim
Kys fakecel :feelsping:
It is goyim :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:.

The Law of Return (Hebrew: [UWSL]חֹוק הַשְׁבוּת[/UWSL], ḥok ha-shvūt) is an Israeli law, passed on 5 July 1950, which gives Jews, people with one or more Jewish grandparent, and their spouses the right to relocate to Israel and acquire Israeli citizenship

Stop larping as a Jew fed boi :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

It is goyim :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:.

The Law of Return (Hebrew: [UWSL]חֹוק הַשְׁבוּת[/UWSL], ḥok ha-shvūt) is an Israeli law, passed on 5 July 1950, which gives Jews, people with one or more Jewish grandparent, and their spouses the right to relocate to Israel and acquire Israeli citizenship

Stop larping as a Jew fed boi :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
doesn’t matter you are fake cel gtfo :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
@Fat Link
Ban this guy he has unpaid kisses

:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
GET THE FUCK OUT FAKECEL YOU EXPERIENCED FUCKING UNPAID HANDHOLDING AND KISSING AND HUGGING GTFO
:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:
"fakecel"
I'm still an incel :what::what::what::what:
don't get mad brocel :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:
"fakecel"
I'm still an incel :what::what::what::what:
don't get mad brocel :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Get the fuck out all you fakecels :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
You should all be fucking dumped in a vat of gasoline and set on fire fuck you moggers:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

Strong bragbait game from OP.