Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Foid held door open for me today. I'm not sure what to think or feel.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I went to the office today because the Jews have mandated most offices to be hybrid rather than fully work from home. I niggermaxxed for lunch today and bought 2 tubs of sliced up watermelon cubes for $9. I was in the corridor where you went from the lift to the door where you scan your security pass to get in, foid saw me walking and held door open until I arrived. I thanked the foid so I don't get branded a misogynist. The foid is a senior manager in another team, is about 5 years older than me, would say is 7/10.

So this is my assessment of the situation. I work in the same area as this foid and it would be bad for the foid if it had bad relations with. I would remember the foid slamming the door on me as I was walking to the door. I don't think this would have happened if the foid did not know me since I am an ugly currycel and I would say the foid is a better than average looking cumskin.

I know this story isn't particularly interesting, I just wanted to recount my story.

Stacies held the door for me before doesn’t really much tbh. It’s just a casual gesture

They don't do casual gestures for subhumans, you probably aren't bad looking
They'll do it if they think you are retarded or disabled though.

Massive cope. I definitely look subhuman with my glasses on, holding a door isn’t really anything.

Wait, you paid $9 for some sliced up watermelon??

the currys on this forum are chad in denial srs

I went to the office today because the Jews have mandated most offices to be hybrid rather than fully work from home. I niggermaxxed for lunch today and bought 2 tubs of sliced up watermelon cubes for $9. I was in the corridor where you went from the lift to the door where you scan your security pass to get in, foid saw me walking and held door open until I arrived. I thanked the foid so I don't get branded a misogynist. The foid is a senior manager in another team, is about 5 years older than me, would say is 7/10.

So this is my assessment of the situation. I work in the same area as this foid and it would be bad for the foid if it had bad relations with. I would remember the foid slamming the door on me as I was walking to the door. I don't think this would have happened if the foid did not know me since I am an ugly currycel and I would say the foid is a better than average looking cumskin.

I know this story isn't particularly interesting, I just wanted to recount my story.
practically ascending

How much did you pay for that? 150 aud?

It's not about holding the door itself, foids go out of their way to let me know they hate me
They don’t acknowledge my existence

If someone is coming in right behind you, isn’t it weird not to hold it open and let the door slam in their face? Regardless of gender.

Or maybe she opened it for you seeing you were 30 yards away and stared longingly at your body the whole time you walked up I dunno.

Re: who here is a trump supporter
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181702705Friday, January 15, 2016 2:22 AM CST
"man i remember being 13" As do I. Constant and redundant criticism/physical-abuse from narcissistic relatives. I am very joyful at the fact that the majority of the pitiful scum has been cleansed via death during the succeeding nine years.

Wouldn't return the favor. Would like to slam a glass door in the Foid face and they cut their jugular and bleed to death in minutes

Wouldn't return the favor. Would like to slam a glass door in the Foid face and they cut their jugular and bleed to death in minutes
In video game nigger !!!

It was because of your escoetcelling experience

After a man loses his virginity there is this aura around him that only foids can detect. And once they detect it they are nice to that man

Wait, you paid $9 for some sliced up watermelon??
fucking expensive. i could have gotten a bucket of fried chicken and niggermaxxed that way

It's common in Cucknada. Literally everyone does it except for me.

It doesn't mean anything. Just be grateful that she isn't bullying you yet. She will eventually if you stay long enough at that job

I ate some nasty food yesterday. It gave me diarrhea. The diarrhea hurt my anal fissure. I took two imodium tablets to stop the diarrhea. I know this story isn't particularly interesting. I just wanted to recount my story.

It's a fucking token gesture. If you were in a car crash, she would let you die.