Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Foid have a new boyfriend while having a disable husband and proud about it

What's his disability?

:dafuckfeels:

Rather be dead than living this life tbh

Disabled and cucked

Bitches call it some shit like "Involuntary polygamy" to justify it. When in reality they are just cheating whores.

AchingHeftyKodiakbear size restricted

No wonder violence exists

He has no mouth and he must scream

Do you think he consents?
Maybe he felt forced to say he did, under pressure. They did say he was capable of speech. But I still believe he is in denial and frustrated about the situation. There's no way somebody would be comfortable with something like that :fuk:

Sigh...
I just love and respect the female gender so much

Foids can and will rationalise any degenerate behavior that suits them.

Narcissist whore:lasereyes: poor guy...

Cuxked in the worst way! At least an able man still has his own life in his hands.

Maybe he felt forced to say he did, under pressure. They did say he was capable of speech. But I still believe he is in denial and frustrated about the situation. There's no way somebody would be comfortable with something like that :fuk:
I think he can communicate (like Hector Salamanca)

I know this might sound cucked but bare with me, this isn’t the worst possible situation. If his parents are very old or even dead and paralyzed like that I would be glad some motherfucking bitch still thinks of me as her pathetic disabled husband because she could have damn well just left him in some retirement home with nigger employees and ride into the sunset with her new BF.

God this world is grim.

she's divorcing him too lmao. and btw she doesn't even live with him anymore, she put him in a care facility and is currently divorce raping him. poor guy wow

Notice that this whore's defenders are mostly other women, while ALL of her critics are men.

Most moral foid

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back