Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foid has a panic attack because a sub-8 male says hi

I was just banned from there for posting a based comment Kek

Her looksmatch dead long ago

based

what was it

tbh
“She’s 18 years old, you soy faggots need to calm down. There was nothing “creepy” about this, wtf? Good god this is the absolute state of liberal fags.”

“She’s 18 years old, you soy faggots need to calm down. There was nothing “creepy” about this, wtf? Good god this is the absolute state of liberal fags.”
based

you should've been more based since they were going to ban you anyway

the only one who did something wrong here is the redpillers who tricked this guy into doing this pua cringe shit. and the foid is retarded for freaking out like that.

based

you should've been more based since they were going to ban you anyway

the only one who did something wrong here is the redpillers who tricked this guy into doing this pua cringe shit. and the foid is retarded for freaking out like that.
100% agreed. And yeah, I went complete based mode with the moderater who banned me afterwards. I told him he shouldnt feel bad ass for being a Reddit janitor, and I asked him how his wife’s boyfriend has been doing. KEK

100% agreed. And yeah, I went complete based mode with the moderater who banned me afterwards. I told him he shouldnt feel bad ass for being a Reddit janitor, and I asked him how his wife’s boyfriend has been doing. KEK
based

she would not say a thing if chad started talking to her :feelsree:

This foid is terrible. The guy did absolutely nothing wrong yet she labels it kidnapping and bitches about it for multiple videos. I didn't even watch past the first 20 sec in the first video. I was too disgusted by her. I really hate this society. :feelspuke:

Creep shaming getting out of control. Ugly men daring to initiate with women in any way is a crime worse than rape.
10 years from now we're deadass going to get tackled to the ground because we dared talk to the girl behind the counter at a McDonalds. I just wanted a 1/4 Pounder for fuck sake.

I feel bad for the foid since she got such a panic attack, but at the same time, there's something inherently offensive about someone getting so upset by your presence. Evil, even.

Therefore, I wish this Tad guy would've picked up on that and decided to troll her. And that her whiteknight soy uncle wasn't around. I think with just a bit more time and getting intentionally creepier she would've had a heart attack on live :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: that would've been such life fuel.
what an entitled bitch
based

I don't understnad, why was she afraid? I thought confidence was supposed to be attractive. IT wont touch this.

why did you use a misleading title OP?

watching vid it's clearly more than "hi" he is insisting on sitting next to her after wording ambiguously about borrowing a chair, then asks how she's doing, her name, gives her name

the ideal thing is we should pick up on cues of discomfort and not press

at the same time, I've been obvlivious to or misread such cues in the past so it's hard to hate the guy, I never did anything this bad but I can imagine how you can get that deluded

it's the blue pill to blame for this: he thinks he's being polite and since she's smiling he thinks she likes him and is too optimistic to think it's a nervous-smile

that or he actually does get it and is legit enjoying her squirm or something, hard to say
Simp. You shouldn't have to "pick up on cues". Cunt women should have to be fucking adults and express what they want, politely.

Simp. You shouldn't have to "pick up on cues". Cunt women should have to be fucking adults and express what they want, politely.
Hi, adult here.

I have a history of politely expressing my wishes to other people.

I also have a history of people ignoring those polite requests and getting angry that I asked them and taking it out on me by pestering me even more than they otherwise would have.

This has created a chilling effect on fully expressing what I want directly, and instead trying to disengage politely in a way I will hope minimize hostile responses.

Perhaps foid has similar history? Dunno
reading all the fucking simps defending their "kween" is making me fucking snap
What's to defend? AFAIK she didn't even do anything but get upset.
I get upset by people harassing me too, can totally empathize with it.

Am I suppose to side with this low-inhib Chadlite trying to flirt with this young girl who would be a more suitable girlfriend for me?

If she doesn't like it, fine but her sense of superiority is just delusional. Mediocre women can't compete with hot women and take it out on everyone else.
Partly right. Partly they get the same treatment as hot women, which feeds the narcism and entitlement.

He didn't sound like a voicecel tbh
Funny thing is this is the kind of guy that probably thinks he has game and looks down at guys that "don't know how to" or "don't bother" approaching women :feelskek:
This JFL

Him later than day in a red pill forum - "struck out today guys, but I'm learning from my mistakes, I got her to let her guard down, I'm getting better with time :feelzez:"

Hi, adult here.

I have a history of politely expressing my wishes to other people.

I also have a history of people ignoring those polite requests and getting angry that I asked them and taking it out on me by pestering me even more than they otherwise would have.

This has created a chilling effect on fully expressing what I want directly, and instead trying to disengage politely in a way I will hope minimize hostile responses.

Perhaps foid has similar history? Dunno

What's to defend? AFAIK she didn't even do anything but get upset.
I get upset by people harassing me too, can totally empathize with it.

Am I suppose to side with this low-inhib Chadlite trying to flirt with this young girl who would be a more suitable girlfriend for me?
Ok super-simp. If you CLEARLY and AUDIBLY express that you want someone to leave you alone, POLITELY, and they continue to annoy you, that's harassment. If you don't do that, the person doesn't know you want to be left alone. He wasn't harassing her FFS, he was chatting her up. Harassment is REPEATED and UNWANTED interaction. If you don't express that it isn't wanted, it isn't harassment.

The odds of a guy getting physical with a girl are very low, and nearby guys will step in to simp 100% of the time. As you're evidencing. Your neuroses and past experiences are your own problem, not other peoples'. Human interaction is a part of life. You have no right to be protected from people speaking to you.

If you CLEARLY and AUDIBLY express that you want someone to leave you alone, POLITELY, and they continue to annoy you, that's harassment.
Agree with you so far.

If you don't do that, the person doesn't know you want to be left alone.
That may or may not be true depending on a three factors
1) is approachee giving subtler non-verbal signals that you want to be left alone?​
2) is approacher observant enough to notice these signals?​
3) is approacher intuitive/intelligent enough to correctly interpret these signals?​

I might or might not have the observational/interpretational skills necessary to discern the foid's uncomfortable in a situation like this.
TBH this is something which probably varies depending on your mood, state of health, emotions, etc.

What I think we can agree on is that clear audible refusal is much more likely to be discerned and correctly interpreted than subtler attempts to disengage.

He wasn't harassing her FFS, he was chatting her up.
Harassment is REPEATED and UNWANTED interaction. If you don't express that it isn't wanted, it isn't harassment.

You might note she doesn't even answer when he says "hey, how are you?" which is indicator 1 of disinterest.

Also you'll note when he gestures (off-camera) to grab the chair, she replies "yeah, you can take that".

That's pretty clearly her interpreting the chairback-grab gesture as "you may take the chair" not "you may sit with me".

After he pulls it out and repeats himself "hey, how you doin' ?" she again ignores the question and says "I didn't mean you could sit there".

He replies "I thought you said I could take this" in an aggressive tone.

Also this "oh, I was asking if this seat was taken" which sounds sarcastic/aggressive too.

This doesn't seem like a genuine misinterpretation to me, this guy is clearly ignoring cues of discomfort due to his low-inhib entitlement in ways I can't really identify with and don't want to defend.

She shakes her head and says "no" and is clearly looking pensive and uncomfortable.

He then say "may I ?" and she replies "uh.... I don't know..."

This is one of those issues where you'd want to clarify consent: either she's giving permission or not.

Instead he just sits there, drops the inquiry, and repeats "how you doin' ?"

Tad also asked Alissa's name prior to giving his own, which is pretty rude. If you're intruding on someone and want to know their name the proper etiqutte is to volunteer your own first.

Like "hi my name is Tad, would you mind if I sat at your table with you?"

The odds of a guy getting physical with a girl are very low, and nearby guys will step in to simp 100% of the time.
Agreed but I'm not sure how many people were around at the time, and it's possible girl might be worried that the guy wouldn't get immediately aggressive and instead bide his time and stalk her and jump her later when there's nobody around.

Believe me, the reason I'm polite with some people isn't because I think they pose an immediate threat to me in that moment, instead I'm worried they'll be so resentful and need to validate their egos that they'll poison me, set fire to my bed, knife me in the back, etc.

As you're evidencing. Your neuroses and past experiences are your own problem, not other peoples'. Human interaction is a part of life. You have no right to be protected from people speaking to you.
As you said, there is a right to be protected from repeated unwanted interaction (except for stuff like police are interacting with you because you're standing in the middle of traffic throwing your poop at cars) and this guy is repeating the same BS "hey how are you?" question three times while ignoring cues of discomfort.

The gentlemanly way to respond to this situation (not that it will make her consider being your GF or anything) would be once she clarifies that she did not give permission to sit with her, you stand up, apologize for the misinterpretation, and go sit at another table.

Basically if she wants you to sit there then she'd volunteer "but I don't mind if you sit here" at which point you could then sit back down.

I don't really buy that this guy misinterpreted anything though, the standard assumption for gesturing at an empty chair when a stranger is sitting alone is that you just want the chair to use elsewhere. His tone of voice just seemed really disingenuous.

Given the "2 possible ways" if you intendd on the more intrusive result (sitting at the table) you would try to clarify that verbally.

"Take the chair" rather than "sit here" clearly shows the more conservative interpretation from her, which I believe he chose to ignore.

Agree with you so far.

That may or may not be true depending on a three factors
1) is approachee giving subtler non-verbal signals that you want to be left alone?​
2) is approacher observant enough to notice these signals?​
3) is approacher intuitive/intelligent enough to correctly interpret these signals?​

I might or might not have the observational/interpretational skills necessary to discern the foid's uncomfortable in a situation like this.
TBH this is something which probably varies depending on your mood, state of health, emotions, etc.

What I think we can agree on is that clear audible refusal is much more likely to be discerned and correctly interpreted than subtler attempts to disengage.

You might note she doesn't even answer when he says "hey, how are you?" which is indicator 1 of disinterest.

Also you'll note when he gestures (off-camera) to grab the chair, she replies "yeah, you can take that".

That's pretty clearly her interpreting the chairback-grab gesture as "you may take the chair" not "you may sit with me".

After he pulls it out and repeats himself "hey, how you doin' ?" she again ignores the question and says "I didn't mean you could sit there".

He replies "I thought you said I could take this" in an aggressive tone.

Also this "oh, I was asking if this seat was taken" which sounds sarcastic/aggressive too.

This doesn't seem like a genuine misinterpretation to me, this guy is clearly ignoring cues of discomfort due to his low-inhib entitlement in ways I can't really identify with and don't want to defend.

She shakes her head and says "no" and is clearly looking pensive and uncomfortable.

He then say "may I ?" and she replies "uh.... I don't know..."

This is one of those issues where you'd want to clarify consent: either she's giving permission or not.

Instead he just sits there, drops the inquiry, and repeats "how you doin' ?"

Tad also asked Alissa's name prior to giving his own, which is pretty rude. If you're intruding on someone and want to know their name the proper etiqutte is to volunteer your own first.

Like "hi my name is Tad, would you mind if I sat at your table with you?"

Agreed but I'm not sure how many people were around at the time, and it's possible girl might be worried that the guy wouldn't get immediately aggressive and instead bide his time and stalk her and jump her later when there's nobody around.

Believe me, the reason I'm polite with some people isn't because I think they pose an immediate threat to me in that moment, instead I'm worried they'll be so resentful and need to validate their egos that they'll poison me, set fire to my bed, knife me in the back, etc.

As you said, there is a right to be protected from repeated unwanted interaction (except for stuff like police are interacting with you because you're standing in the middle of traffic throwing your poop at cars) and this guy is repeating the same BS "hey how are you?" question three times while ignoring cues of discomfort.

The gentlemanly way to respond to this situation (not that it will make her consider being your GF or anything) would be once she clarifies that she did not give permission to sit with her, you stand up, apologize for the misinterpretation, and go sit at another table.

Basically if she wants you to sit there then she'd volunteer "but I don't mind if you sit here" at which point you could then sit back down.

I don't really buy that this guy misinterpreted anything though, the standard assumption for gesturing at an empty chair when a stranger is sitting alone is that you just want the chair to use elsewhere. His tone of voice just seemed really disingenuous.

Given the "2 possible ways" if you intendd on the more intrusive result (sitting at the table) you would try to clarify that verbally.

"Take the chair" rather than "sit here" clearly shows the more conservative interpretation from her, which I believe he chose to ignore.
When guys interact with attractive girls they lose all sense of objective reality. This excited haze falls over them and they delude themselves into believing the girl is interested. Anyone who has, at any point, interacted with a girl knows this. "Cues" mean nothing. You have to use your words like a fucking grown up. If you enter into a verbal contract while giving "cues" you're not into it, guess what, it's fucking meaningless, legally, the contract is valid. Female infantilism is the source of female power over men, stop feeding it.

JFL you can see the disgust in her fucking face.

Look how wide-eyed she is, as if she is about to get murdered.

I wish she was murdered. I am sick of these whores that have a god like complex acting like speaking to them is a sexual assault.

I was once approached by a guy who had a giant scar on his neck and he started telling me about how he tried to kill himself with a chainsaw. It was during nightime too. Yet I acted casual about it and listened to his story.

This whore is in a well lit restaurant surrounded by people and aproached by a normal guy but she can't take it. Women are such spoiled pampered babies

I wish she was murdered. I am sick of these whores that have a god like complex acting like speaking to them is a sexual assault.

I was once approached by a guy who had a giant scar on his neck and he started telling me about how he tried to kill himself with a chainsaw. It was during nightime too. Yet I acted casual about it and listened to his story.

This whore is in a well lit restaurant surrounded by people and aproached by a normal guy but she can't take it. Women are such spoiled pampered babies
tbh, she deserves it

it's not big deal, the guy wasn't even rude or anything but the face she did was like he was some kind of inhumane anomaly, a freak of nature, I swear man these women are not people, they're disgusting beasts. They have no sympathy for anyone but themselves.

And reddit soycucks have the guts to say women don't want sub 8 men dead. Of course, IT won't touch this.

Yeah I met interesting people as well, often in the loneliest places.

Being an outcast has its perks. Everyone who speaks to you is guaranteed to be interesting. Fuck normies.

the lion the witch and the audacity of this

When guys interact with attractive girls they lose all sense of objective reality. This excited haze falls over them and they delude themselves into believing the girl is interested.
I understand and remember this feel and much as I like to think I won't succumb to it I probably would.
so I could empathize with a guy fucking up and misinterpreting shit
but I don't think that's what happened here.
The guy didn't sound excited/nice/optimistic at all, he sounded predatorial and bullying.

If you enter into a verbal contract while giving "cues" you're not into it, guess what, it's fucking meaningless, legally, the contract is valid. Female infantilism is the source of female power over men, stop feeding it.

The problem here is the guy opened with a nonverbal cue: gesturing to grab a chair.
She didn't enter into any verbal contract like "sit down with me" to begin with.
The verbal agreement was "take the chair" which is not the same as "leave the chair where it is and sit down and begin speaking to me while I'm chatting with people".

You can see that she keeps turning back to the computer screen, she doesn't make any indication of wanting to stop the computer shit to talk to him, she's being dismissive so he'll take the chair and go.

I act like this foid does all the time in awkward conversations when I'm scared of men and intimidated about their potential insane reactions.

If a guy were actually sexually assaulting me though I believe I would do more than just be buggy-eyed. Unless I was actually being held at knifepoint or some shit where the slightest resistance could mean my death, I'd probably be yelling and thrasing about.

Let's not act like this woman is actually behaving like she's at knifepoint though. If that were the case she's be whimpering and "whatever you say boss" and shit.

TBH if a dude came up to me and started talking like that to me I'd behave exactly the same way.

She's basically treating this guy like I would a gay dude trying to hit on me.

It's awkward and fuck and this guy is no rolemodel I'm wanting to emulate or defend.

You can get angry at the fact that if an attractive guy did this she'd goe doe-eyed and start dripping and smile and invite him to sit down, I get that.

The problem isn't so much the understandable scared reaction so much as how foids fears evaporate when it's gigachad who's being assertive.

I bet you were still uncomfortable about it, and probably more capable of self-defense than this foid.

You probably also were not thinking (as she was) that "this guy might make a romantic pass at me and hold a murderous grudge if I refuse his affections" which does happen sometimes.

I mean hell we have guys saying "kill her" and shit just because she didn't swoon over him.

The swooning over gigachad and not swooning over us purely because of his looks hurts but reacting with anger to this sad reality in a way reinforces and justifies fearful reactions to males they don't want to fuck.

Even if the majority of us are stable enough to stomach such a rejection, it seems like there are enough guys who would hold a vendetta about it that I can empathize with foid paranoia.

Thus the whole "I have a boyfriend" excuse and all that. It avoids the anger of "you're ugly, fuck you" plus serves as a "if you rape me my BF will kill you" sort of deterrant to violence.

I think you have to take the long view here.
The foid concern isn't some shit like "this guy will immediately murder me and rape my corpse"
but instead "his hate will fester and when I leave this restaurant in an hour he'll be waiting outside in the bushes and tail me on the subway ride home and find out where I live and after weeks of planning break in and murder me and rape my corpse"
Will make subhuman babyface cels. Don't allow her to reproduce
this is silly you could just test for gender and abort the male fetuses and fuck the babyface daughters

I mean hell we have guys saying "kill her" and shit just because she didn't swoon over him.

The swooning over gigachad and not swooning over us purely because of his looks hurts but reacting with anger to this sad reality in a way reinforces and justifies fearful reactions to males they don't want to fuck.

Dude. We are reacting hatefully towards her "exposing" a guy online like some dangerous predator for attention. If she was "scared" the last thing that she would do is publically mock him that way. If you do more research she even asked hotel staff to talk to him,

She went way out of her way to provoke hatred toward herself.

The problem here is the guy opened with a nonverbal cue: gesturing to grab a chair.
She didn't enter into any verbal contract like "sit down with me" to begin with.
The verbal agreement was "take the chair" which is not the same as "leave the chair where it is and sit down and begin speaking to me while I'm chatting with people".

You can see that she keeps turning back to the computer screen, she doesn't make any indication of wanting to stop the computer shit to talk to him, she's being dismissive so he'll take the chair and go.
Approaches can be non-verbal, rejections can't. I didn't mean to suggest they entered into a contract, I was illustrating that "cues" have no relevance in law. Everyone knows women hate overt approaches and being asked directly. eg. ask women how they feel about a guy asking if he can kiss her. Nothing dries up pussy faster. Until she explicitly asks the guy to leave her alone or clearly expresses as such, he isn't "harassing" her. That's how it works.