Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foid has a message for all celibate men

CuckTears won't touch this

Its kinder to tell the truth.

>gets raped
>wah please help me!

As if it made any sense to shame someone for not being good looking. I mean what the hell is she trying to achieve ?

adam sandler sorry im not better looking GIF
It's about flexing/mogging, reminding other people that you have it better than them. Very normie/foidal thing to do

America is a Disease

YEAH WE KNOW BITCH FUCK U 2

IT :soy:reads that:
nooooo:feels:, it must be :incel:pretending to post as a woman, these pure innocent creatures couldn't write that!!! Woman can't be shallow creatures, IT'S ALL THE PERSONALITY WHICH MATTERS!!!:soy::bluepill::feels::bluepill:

tbh they'd just completely ignore this

If they were to address this they'd say she's entitled to her own opinion or some shit like that
IT cel females already know

That's not true for most foids, a lot of them are ugly and still have sex. A hole bragging about sex is like a billionaire bragging about having money to a hobo.
Observing the world makes you realize there's no justice. I don't just mean dating blackpills but everything else. From the way society functions to brutal realitypills that sites like hoodsite used to provide

And after chad pulls out she goes back to her hollow life where nothing really holds any value because that is her value. Being a cumrag for chad.
Women say they don't want to be seen as objects but they post pictures of themselves online. They themselves objectify themselves

NGL, I prefer this straightforward talk to that normie bluepilled BS.

She should rename her twitter handle to 'holes'

Fun fact: Men who were having a lot of sex were considered feminine and weak back then. It being something admirable is a recent invention. It was always considered a dumb, beastly activity, not to mention unhygienic.

Foids are beasts so it makes sense they love it so much.

And after chad pulls out she goes back to her hollow life where nothing really holds any value because that is her value. Being a cumrag for chad.
For sure. Dont let these broads fool you. They go right back to being miserable after Chad bust all over their face and then dips. Then they shit on incels to make themselves feel better. But they actually hate themselves.

Last edited: