Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Foid got triggered by my post ;D

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Screenshot 25
Screenshot 26

Her last 3 sentences are so stupid that they are even kinda funny

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

The lies are too much.

Everyone involved in those posts are absolutely mad

JFL at the "50% straight 50% gay" on that foid's profile. You either are or you aren't fucktard.

Also wtf is it a dyke board...absurd hoes

19 :feelskek: thinking your incel :feelshehe:

that is one hell of a cucked forum, does it ask you "are you sure?" if you set yourself as 100% straight? i wouldn't expect any better from those guys.

Everyone involved in those posts are absolutely mad
whats up fellow autism stimming bro

I can tell that women is a whale just by her username and pic.

that is one hell of a cucked forum, does it ask you "are you sure?" if you set yourself as 100% straight? i wouldn't expect any better from those guys.

whats up fellow autism stimming bro
You know about stimming? :feelswhat: R YEW FUKIN WITH ME? either your fucked or you have weird interests.

You know about stimming? :feelswhat: R YEW FUKIN WITH ME? either your fucked or you have weird interests.
it's in your screen name dude. and this place is full of autists :feelswhat:. anyway i just have an urge to do stimming behaviors sometimes, not a lot else, so it's probably something like PDD.NOS like ER had

it's in your screen name dude. and this place is full of autists :feelswhat:. anyway i just have an urge to do stimming behaviors sometimes, not a lot else, so it's probably something like PDD.NOS like ER had
Whats PDD.NOS? the lingo i believe describes my symptoms is sensory processing disorder.

BRO THATS ME. First of all we could stop imaginary friends outright if the god dam authority figures would just tell us "hey your friends really hate you their just shitting behind your back because they know food is space and time and they are cowards meanwhile you dont fear anything and why would you you're innocent." They just like bullshitting us and sometimes actually physical violence. Yah i got all that. I can talk n sheit though. Just...driving is stressfull but i can. Fuck manual tbh tho. Yep.
The fucking authority figures always hate mentals and their parents tho. Probably because if we ever found out how full of hate they are wed sperg out. By the time you practice martial techniques tho everyones suddenly peaceful with better shit to do. Guilotine an NT fuck.

Last edited:
BRO THATS ME. First of all we could stop imaginary friends outright if the god dam authority figures would just tell us "hey your friends really hate you their just shitting behind your back because they know food is space and time and they are cowards meanwhile you dont fear anything and why would you you're innocent." They just like bullshitting us and sometimes actually physical violence. Yah i got all that. I can talk n sheit though. Just...driving is stressfull but i can. Fuck manual tbh tho. Yep.
The fucking authority figures always hate mentals and their parents tho. Probably because if we ever found out how full of hate they are wed sperg out. By the time you practice martial techniques tho everyones suddenly peaceful with better shit to do. Guilotine an NT fuck.
Cool I figured you might have the same thing, it's like I'm almost normal but subtly fucked up when it comes to stimming or preocuppation with fantasy and obsession with 'how things are' like what you said about authority figures.
Driving also scares the shit out of me, I'm going to get into it only because it's the last "this will make you normal/NT" cope threshold that i have left.

Cool I figured you might have the same thing, it's like I'm almost normal but subtly fucked up when it comes to stimming or preocuppation with fantasy and obsession with 'how things are' like what you said about authority figures.
Driving also scares the shit out of me, I'm going to get into it only because it's the last "this will make you normal/NT" cope threshold that i have left.
Thats exactly where im at :feelsbadman: honestly i feel like if i had a gps or my brain wasnt hindered so i could understand how all the travel infastructure was connected and i didnt get so stressed i could charm the fuck out of some foids :incel: thats pretty much what depresses me most..not feeling like i have freedom to travel. Im into some fantasy stuff like irish folklore mostly. Not that watered down ring lord shit.