Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid got so excited for Chad cock that she fell off a cliff and died

A shame there isn't a video

Just when the rostie thought she escaped saint corona chan, saint cliff put an early end to her celebration.

Screen Shot 2020 04 30 at 95714 PM

She was gonna hit the wall in about a year anyways so there’s no difference. It’s all downhill from about 24 for foids

I swear Instagram has killed more foids than anything else. how many bitches have died trying to get the edgiest fertility advertisement picture

She was gonna hit the wall in about a year anyways so there’s no difference. It’s all downhill from about 24 for foids
At least she hit the ground before hitting the wall.

Allahu Akbar

“Olesya was a smart and cheerful person. She set goals and made them happen.”

That's like the foid equivalent of "he was an aspiring rapper" for low-IQ Tyrones who get shot in drive-bys by other Tyrones.

And nothing of value was lost :feelsautistic:

Whore deserved it

rest in penises

Did she bounce as she hit the bottom or just go limp and bleed out or maybe she screamed columbine shooter makes me wet then hit the bottom or as she fell she moaned fuck me harder Bilbo next time for fuck sake then realised she was falling and not getting fucked by a hobbit.

I don’t think she was very smart, cheerful maybe, but not very smart.

More than anything she loved the feeling of freedom.

I didn’t know “freedom” was another way of spelling “chad’s cock”.

How the hell do you fall off a cliff? This is how stupid women are. They can just walk up the edge of a cliff and fall off. Its like a gag from an epidode of scooby doo where shaggy chases a sandwich off a cliff. Except its real
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

How the hell do you fall off a cliff? This is how stupid women are. They can just walk up the edge of a cliff and fall off. Its like a gag from an epidode of scooby doo where shaggy chases a sandwich off a cliff. Except its real
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Made me chuckle ngl :lul: :lul:

I've noticed from selfie pics in general that when they stick their arm out for a selfie there's a tendency to push their necks away and tilt their heads back so they can pose for the camera better. Well, when you do that you shift your centre of balance.

Last edited:
now she can continue being hypergamous in hell

Meme gender dying while doing stupid stuff

Got tier thread title

Many foids looks actually deteriorate at age 18/19 already.

Cumdumpster being a cumdumpster

Olesya was a smart and cheerful person. She set goals and made them happen
Disgusting natashka could only set goals about eating ashot's semen and travel with her cuckold's money. It's all that modern foids have on their minds.

Good riddance.

It never fails to amaze how stupidly you can cause your own death. I wonder what ridiculous way I’ll die.

Olesya, 31, who was with a friend, reportedly climbed over a safety barrier to take a picture with a waterfall in the background.

Women can be this retarded and still get called smart JFL

Safety barriers are just a suggestion for foids.

Olesya, 31, who was with a friend, reportedly climbed over a safety barrier to take a picture with a waterfall in the background.

Women can be this retarded and still get called smart JFL
She was a post-wall thot too? kek

More foid rubbish getting chucked away. Good riddance!

time to crack open a cold one