Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel foid gofundme for free money didnt work, killed herself & HER SON (jumped from bridge while he beg her to leave him)

I feel bad for the kid. He just wanted his mom to be OK and now he's dead alongside her.

That's very saddening for the child.

That poor little boy . Debt collectors have a special place in Hell

On days like these, thieves like her should be burning in hell.
Ngl though, debt collectors are pretty selfish too.

Ofc it's single mother. Fuck those selfish degenerate cunts. If he would not die with that bitch he would be posting there in 10 years.

That poor little boy . Debt collectors have a special place in Hell
lol?! strong low iq cucked logic.
debt collectors just do their jobs. she is responsible for their financial situation, she's the one that decided to kill her kid.

The whore should have left the son alive.

What a devil, POOR CHILD. I hope demon tyrone does his duty.

I think you're retarded here, she wanted to save her kid from suffering. Those debt collectors probably wanted to take him and torture him because she did not pay her debt.

Isn't it better that she killed him?

You're retarded on this one boys. She saved him from suffering and torture. God knows what those criminals would do to him.

Her body her choice, wamen have all the rights to abort their kids.

ofc she is a single mother
I think you're retarded here, she wanted to save her kid from suffering. Those debt collectors probably wanted to take him and torture him because she did not pay her debt.

You're retarded on this one boys. She saved him from suffering and torture. God knows what those criminals would do to him.

they are debt collectors not fucking mafia, they just evict from home / take stuff that can be sold.

most retarded comment of 2019.

You know shit's bad when emergency responders break down into tears on the scene.

Let's say thats the case (Considering we're talking about south america, it's certainly possible) it's still her fault things got to this point.

If you have children and you take a loan in a country where debt collectors will target your children and you are unable to pay back said loan...then you done fucked up real bad. And considering the fact that the article says "The single mom frequently shared glamorous selfies " I'd bet my life she was living well outside of her means and got loans to support that lifestyle.

Bottom line: If your actions put your child in so much danger that killing them with you in order to prevent them from suffering an even worse fate is the logical option....then you failed as a parent abysmally.

Last edited:
Tutorial mode was too hard.

Read the comments, no one is calling her out for murdering her son, just well wishing, now if the father did the same thing they'd call him a monster.

The comments on that story are all massive black pills.
All the normies saying shit like :
Beautiful mom and kid, sad that she decided to do this.
or
She had no home and no hope. She couldn't stay but couldn't leave her boy alone and w no one so.....
she must have been so desperate!

Jeesus fucking Christ, it is a fucking child murderer we are talking about... If there is a hell, that motherfucking bitch is in there.

Fuck… this is making me seethe with rage…
4A73B61B 256C 41A3 BEA8 20FCE7C7F585

Evil cunt. I hope the Devil is raping her eye sockets.

May she burn in hell while her son pisses on her from heaven.

I can't believe that cucks are actually defending this. Disgusting.