Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel foid goes to class with butt plug and records it

her looksmatch:

Suicide

wtf is this disgusting degen shit

Am i the only one who can't even believe that stuff like "butt plugs" are a real thing? Is everyone so perverted nowadays

It's like how normies started joking/memeing about eating ass 10 years ago but now it's become normal :worryfeels:

probably but yeah can't be certain anymore tbh
Who degeneracy mogs who: zoomer girls or millennial women your age?
Whores now talk dirtier than men in public and they fuck each other (20-40% are zoomer foids are bisexual or some type of LGBTQJXZV shit) my age.

she slit her wrist

mentally ill suicidal trash unsurprising
Whores now talk dirtier than men in public and they fuck each other (20-40% are zoomer foids are bisexual or some type of LGBTQJXZV shit) my age.
I'd say zoomer girls. More of them are wearing shorts, dyed hair and piercings than I ever remember seeing when I was younger.

would buttrape ngl (in undertale ofc)

These are the same creatures who cry after getting raped. Fcking whore is asking for it.

hope someone takes it out and shoves his incel cock up her ass

My little brother is in middle school and he tells me a lot of stories. I assure you it is zoomer foids. No competition.