Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Foid goes on Tinder date with Chad, leaves on back of his motorcycle. She falls off and DIES, chad leaves her and is on the run now from police

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
https://www.local10.com/news/florida/broward/woman-found-dead-on-i-95-left-for-dead

Authorities said she had been struck by several cars while lying in the roadway.
Falzone said St. Clair -- a restaurant server who was set to start a new job Monday -- had been on a first date with a man she had met using the Tinder app. The man picked her up on a motorcycle at her home Fort Lauderdale around 10 p.m. Thursday along with two other couples on motorcycles. From there, the group went to a restaurant in Delray Beach, the family said.
The family believes her date was taking St. Clair home when she fell off the motorcycle. Witnesses at the scene said they saw a man on a motorcycle ride away after St. Clair was hit.
"I do believe that police have identified the man," Falzone said.
However, authorities have not released any information about the driver of the motorcycle

Last edited:
Before I point the blame finger, can someone explain motorcycle law to me? Is this like going on the run because someone snapped their neck in your car because they chose not to wear a seatbelt?

Motorcycles are a natural selection mechanism tbh

Before I point the blame finger, can someone explain motorcycle law to me? Is this like going on the run because someone snapped their neck in your car because they chose not to wear a seatbelt?
Each state is different
Here's a Few Florida laws that may be relevant:
section 316.2085(1)
A person operating a motorcycle shall ride only upon the permanent and regular seat attached and such operator shall not carry another other person, nor shall any other person ride on a motorcycle unless such motorcycle is designed to carry more than one person, in which event a passenger may ride upon the permanent and regular seat if designed for two persons or upon another seat firmly attached to the motorcycle at the rear or side of the operator. …

section 316.2085(5)
No operator shall carry any person, nor shall any person ride, in a position that will interfere with the operation or control of the motorcycle or moped or view of the operator.

Wondering if his motorcycle was designed for just 1 person. Also wondering if they went drinking and he drove drunk

EDE480FE E7DF 4867 A243 7E3169DEA14B

lmaoo its the same bullshit every time. family always says "She was a very sweet girl who would do anything for anybody."
Yeah fucking right, she would spit in my face and wouldn't give those other guys who liked her on tinder a chance.
She throws herself to chad and doesn't hesitate to hop on a strangers motorcycle, despite probably having no experience riding on one.

Stupid foids will do anything to get with chad

lmaoo its the same bullshit every time. family always says "She was a very sweet girl who would do anything for anybody."
Yeah fucking right, she would spit in my face and wouldn't give those other guys who liked her on tinder a chance.
She throws herself to chad and doesn't hesitate to hop on a strangers motorcycle, despite probably having no experience riding on one.

Thots become saints once their hearts stop beating.

Here’s a pic of her btw
7585032E 21EB 4CA4 BBD4 DAB1A4ADFF57

The only thing good that can come out of a foid meeting a Chad off tinder

But guys who ride motorcycles are so hoooootttt

Seriously though only idiots ride motorcycles. They are reckless. The serious injury and death rate from motorbikes is very high.

Each state is different
Here's a Few Florida laws that may be relevant:
section 316.2085(1)
A person operating a motorcycle shall ride only upon the permanent and regular seat attached and such operator shall not carry another other person, nor shall any other person ride on a motorcycle unless such motorcycle is designed to carry more than one person, in which event a passenger may ride upon the permanent and regular seat if designed for two persons or upon another seat firmly attached to the motorcycle at the rear or side of the operator. …

section 316.2085(5)
No operator shall carry any person, nor shall any person ride, in a position that will interfere with the operation or control of the motorcycle or moped or view of the operator.

Wondering if his motorcycle was designed for just 1 person. Also wondering if they went drinking and he drove drunk
I never even seen a moped designed for one person. Wtf.

damn another dead tinder roastie. this fills my heart with a childlike joy

Man, these foids' personality detectors seem to be failing all the time.

All of this could have been prevented if she had've just lowered her standards and dated someone who isn't a Chad who rides a motorcycle lol.

4 wheelers > 2 wheelers

Damn, women should go on tinder dates more often if this is the common outcome.

Press S to spit.

S

Her personality radar was broken

Lets prepare for another Jeremy.

"full of life"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6