Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid goes on the forever alone sub and asks an incel to pay to talk to her

• Thread starter blackpillforever
  • Start date
Suifuel because some brocels would simp the shit out of those whore benefitting from desperate incels.

This world is dark and cruel. I often think that it is not worth living in it :feelsbadman:

The account isn't even two months old

Foids and simps don’t even see this as morally wrong

During my high school times there was a girl that once or twice per month talked to me on WhatsApp. I always did my best and wrote all my messages carefully. She always asked if she was beautiful and smart, and I always said yes...

The last night we talked (we only talked late at night) she told me that she was with a female friend and then started asking if she was beautiful, but this time she asked via audio, so I was possible to hear her friend laughing and saying that I was a stupid virgin......

I concluded that she talked to me only in two situations:
1. When she was rejected by a chad and needed someone to inflate her ego
2. When she was bored and wanted to have some fun (in this case, she made fun at the expenses of my dignity)

Why god did this to us?
These truecels have hearts of gold and all they get is manipulation and abuse
They literally just got born, they just wanted to be happy and be loved, but they were born the wrong way.
Images

This world is dark and cruel. I often think that it is not worth living in it :feelsbadman:

During my high school times there was a girl that once or twice per month talked to me on WhatsApp. I always did my best and wrote all my messages carefully. She always asked if she was beautiful and smart, and I always said yes...

The last night we talked (we only talked late at night) she told me that she was with a female friend and then started asking if she was beautiful, but this time she asked via audio, so I was possible to hear her friend laughing and saying that I was a stupid virgin......

I concluded that she talked to me only in two situations:
1. When she was rejected by a chad and needed someone to inflate her ego
2. When she was bored and wanted to have some fun (in this case, she made fun at the expenses of my dignity)
"Why incels hate women?" :foidSoy: